Veteran Resto Shaman LF Late Night / Morning Guild

Hey everyone, experienced resto shaman just getting back into WoW looking for a guild that is active and matches my schedule. I stopped playing mid-WoD mainly due to a job & schedule change, had been with my last guild for ~2 years with most raid kills in the US 150-175 range. Just picked up legion a few weeks ago and hit 110 last Thursday, so I'm only 842 atm. I've always main-spec healed and enjoy it very much.

I'm looking for either late night or morning raids. Late night meaning starting no earlier than 11 c / 9p / 12e. Weekdays better than weekends but that's negotiable.

Don't really have a lot of needs otherwise besides somewhere active with a good atmosphere. I would like to get back to doing mythics, but if it's a fun place that is working on heroics but people wanna run mythic +'s also that would be cool. Missed my time off and just wanna get back into the swing of things.

Any questions please message me at DanteBenjamn #1305 or leave something here. I'm flexible about most things but know I can be an asset somewhere. Thanks.

Hey Murilo! If you can start raids at 10PM Cst on w/t, we could use another healer. Wall of text below, add me on bnet and we can chat.

13 V is currently recruiting to round out our raid group as we push thru H EN and in to Mythic.

Current progression.
    7/7N EN
    4/7H EN

We raid W/T 8-11pst.

Our goal is to fully clear H and push in to Mythic. We are a dedicated new guild with a raid group that is still being completed. We do take raiding seriously and expect high performance and total preparation from our raiders. We run a very efficient ship, while doing everything we can to make sure it is still fun. It is a game after all.

We have a very solid core at this time, and we are looking to round that out to make the push to Mythics.

At this time we are recruiting for at least 1 healer.
    Preference to Monk/Sham
    We are also looking for some exceptional RDPS that can perform and not stand in bad.

We are always willing to review exceptional players of all classes and roles. Please feel free to add me to battle tag or contact Colarn or Aresrox in game.

Katholdran#1867
    NO LOOT FOR YOU!

That sounds great but 10c would really be pushing it for me. I don't wanna be the guy always running a little bit late.

We have a tank that gets off work just before raid start, so we usually start clearing trash while he gets on. If you don't feel comfortable committing to that I totally understand. If you are alliance and want to come check out a raid with us, add me on bnet and you can come do some H EN with us tonight. Thanks.
    NO LOOT FOR YOU!

There's gotta be more than one.

<Garden> expects the following of its raiders:

To have a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of abilities/cooldowns, talents, rotations, and stat priorities for their primary class/spec/role AND any alternate classes/specs/roles they intend to play in a progression raid environment.

To remain informed of raid schedule changes, team roster changes or any other important guild announcements made outside of raid time.

To keep others informed of their personal raid time availability (by signing up for raids on the calendar), or interruptions in that availability (by letting officers know if they will be absent).

To maintain at least 95% raid attendance.

To be available on any given raid night for the entirety of scheduled raid time (Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm server), including time before for raid setup and time after for log analysis and post-raid discussion.

To have up-to-date knowledge of tactics and strategy for all raid encounters that may be attempted on any given night, before raid time begins.

To come prepared to raids with consumables (flasks, pots, food) and optimized equipment (enchantments, gems, upgrades).

To use voice communication tools (Garden uses Discord) during raid time to coordinate with the raid team.

To execute encounter mechanics that they are assigned to perform to the best of their ability, and to be ready and able to execute mechanics they were not initially assigned to perform in the case of a tactics change.

To be flexible and adjust to unexpected complications during an encounter (like taking over duties assigned to a player that has died), and to recognize when they are suboptimal for the encounter and volunteer/agree to sit out if necessary.

To be able to read and analyze combat log parses on WarcraftLogs, and compare them to parses from other top players of their class/spec/role to recognize mistakes and identify areas of improvement, not only for themselves but for the team as a whole.

To actively seek improvement to their character and play outside of scheduled raid times through PUG raids, mythic+ dungeons, theorycrafting discussion, etc.

In addition, the ideal Garden raider has the following traits:

Prioritizes the guild and its goals over high parses, showboating and personal validation.

Actively contributes to guild discussions outside of raids in the guild Discord, in-game, or on the guild forums.

Is willing to admit fault and accept constructive criticism during raid time, and is willing to give other team members the benefit of the doubt instead of assigning blame.

Openly discusses encounter strategies/execution outside of raid time and during raid time between pulls.

Is forthcoming to officers/administration about issues and disputes with other members of the guild, including disputes with officers and administration.

Fulfills support roles in the guild such as farming for materials, or assisting other members of the guild in meeting any of the aforementioned expectations.

Promotes a positive and optimistic guild environment in and out of raid.

Promotes a positive image of Garden as a representative of the guild.

Collybuds#1702

Thanks Colly, what server are you guys on? Idk what your server time is.

[H]Den of Wolves-Duskwood/Bloodhoof
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED DEDICATED HEALERS! For evening/weekend play, in a casual/friendly atmosphere, aimed at normal raid clears/mythic+ dungeons/PvP-Arena.
    WE HAVE- Many active tanks and dps. A core ran by family/friends. Many active gaming RL couples. An adult atmosphere with a growing social community. Many knowledgeable and helpful guild leadership members. Drunken Vent Parties. Organized runs. Occasional RL guild activities. Awesomeness.
    WE NEED- Healers able and willing to be pvp punching bags and pocket heals. Healers willing and able to gear beyond content and carry some bad. Healers with enough sack to push a raid team to completion and arena teams to rank.

We welcome rerolls, boosts, and transfers alike. Healers can bring their friends, their families, and their fans!

Anyone in guild can invite you, and if you tell them you're a healer they may offer up other favors as well!
    Come be awesome!

phunbaba #1467