Deleted

Any druid with the bear form skin from Ursoc?

Is there anyone here who's got the bear form skin from Ursoc. I just wanted to ask you if the appearance is bigger than the default artifact form? Or is it same size. Would be awesome if you can post a screenshot next to another character so we can see size of it.

I got the bone armor skin from Ursoc and it seems to me that it's the same size as the rest.
    I'll try to screenshot it near another bear but i don't think it's bigger than the others.

Deleted
    Our resto druid got it last week, can't screenshot but it seemed like it's the same size. At least not a noticable difference..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's same size. Our resto druid got it on first kill and traded it to our bear tank.

GOt it from our first kill, i'd say it is even little bit smaller than "rock-bear"

Quote Originally Posted by Hyttis View Post
    GOt it from our first kill, i'd say it is even little bit smaller than "rock-bear"
    Agreed.

I got it first kill, first week. I don't even really like it, but the 200 WQ complete one looks cool, so I'm trying to do them as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cûr View Post
    Agreed.

I got it first kill, first week. I don't even really like it, but the 200 WQ complete one looks cool, so I'm trying to do them as fast as possible.
    I know, it is ugly, but rare so have to use it

Got mine on my third Ursoc kill, and I would agree with the others that said it appears to be a little smaller than the rock bear form.

Deleted
    Ugly and boring - a simple drop without prerequirements or following quest chain

Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    Ugly and boring - a simple drop without prerequirements or following quest chain
    At least it's not the ret paladin hidden artifact appearance grind: Killing a mob with a several hour respawn time in a zone that's laden with CRZing, then having to fish up something in old world that takes about as long, if not longer, than the grind to get the fishing artifact (which is ~2200 casts if you're lucky).

I wouldn't wish that kind of grind on my worst enemy.

Deleted
    I play balance druid and got the skin in the last raid on normal mode. I really like the skin and I am doing WQ's as guardian to get the red color version (200 WQ's using a hidden appearance). It looks a bit smaller than the rock one. Our main tank, a druid was not able to go that night, so 2 boomies and 1 resto druid rolled for it.

I don't have a screenshot of me next to another bear, but as others have said it looks a little bit smaller to me.

And since I've been using the Thunderlord set from WoD with all of it's bones, I especially love this artifact skin! Once I get the black fur version (100 dungeons? I think it's that one) it'll be perfect! A black Tauren wearing bone armor shape shifting into a black bear wearing bone armor!

Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    At least it's not the ret paladin hidden artifact appearance grind: Killing a mob with a several hour respawn time in a zone that's laden with CRZing, then having to fish up something in old world that takes about as long, if not longer, than the grind to get the fishing artifact (which is ~2200 casts if you're lucky).

I wouldn't wish that kind of grind on my worst enemy.
    guaranteed rng is always better than rng

Deleted
    I've seen 3 different druids in the past 2 days with it ... I never seem to even see it in raid