Vanilla and BC raid saison

Hi guys, so I was thinking about Vanilla and the people who like to do old school donjons and raid. And those who ask for a Vanilla serv etc. I'm to interested in doing some old school content. I understand Blizzard position, they don't want to do it because it will end up with people wanting them to tune the old school version of the game. And that's complecated. But I was thinking of something that could be in the middle. Imagine a serveur that would stay a couple of weeks, where your start at max level and is designed to clear a specific tier of a specific patch. So as today when you have to rush stuff etc and kill the last boss of EN before the next patch well it could be the same. The season would stay the same amount of time it stayed live before another patch, you would have the same class tuning as back then and you would have to clean the content before the end of the season. Rewarding you with some cosmetic stuff like mount etc. What do you think could be cool?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    What do you think could be cool?
    I think it would be cool if people stopped making new threads about the same old ideas that has been thrown around for years and even got dedicated mega-threads for them...

Resulting in a similar position to before, in having to make adjustments to support that.
    Just re-creating the same issue you are trying to avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I don't see why, you don't have class tuning, because the content would stay up for like 6 to 8 weeks. It's the same things as diablo 3 seasons. Blizzard isn't against doing old raid, it's juste that it's difficult for them to tune the encounters that where designed with class 6 or 7 years old. So just tuning down the ilvl isn't good enought for raiding. But if you allow people to creat caracters with the same tuning as back then it's alright, you don't have to tune them since the point of it is seing if you could manage to beat the content as it was in the past. And i'm not asking for an other Vanilla serveur, I'm asking for something competitive and relevant on content that is currently sleeping. A lot of people like the timetraveling donjons it's juste taking this to another step.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    donjons
    Who?

/10char