Thread: [TV] Frequency

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm on episode 5, can someone tell me if they expose and catch Stan Moreno?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2017-01-25 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I'm on episode 5, can someone tell me if they expose and catch Stan Moreno?
    Why would you want that spoiled? I have only seen the first 10 episodes and I can neither confirm or deny Stan Moreno is in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    Why would you want that spoiled? I have only seen the first 10 episodes and I can neither confirm or deny Stan Moreno is in the show.
    I like spoilers for most things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only watched the first episode, but i get the feeling this is another crime show with a particular kick to it, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I've only watched the first episode, but i get the feeling this is another crime show with a particular kick to it, isn't it?
    I don't know how to describe it but it lost its intensity and is dragging one plot out too long.

I don't know how to describe it but it lost its intensity and is dragging one plot out too long.
    I am inclined to agree with this comment. I can't imagine a second season if they were even planning on one.

The Nightingale Killer was caught in 4 years in the original time line and she was a cop, why doesn't she know who it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Nightingale Killer was caught in 4 years in the original time line and she was a cop, why doesn't she know who it is?
    Did you even watched the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Did you even watched the show?
    I'm on episode 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't catch The Nightingale Killer in the original timeline.

They didn't catch The Nightingale Killer in the original timeline.
    I thought they did because Raimy said the new timeline had him killing for 20 years.

After watching the first two episodes I promised myself I will never watch a time twisting show ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they did because Raimy said the new timeline had him killing for 20 years.
    It's called paradox. They changed the past but...meh fucking "time travel" thingy....

It's called paradox. They changed the past but...meh fucking "time travel" thingy....
    Yes but she has the memories of both timelines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but she has the memories of both timelines.
    You really want me to explain paradox? No one can do that, it's complicated.

You really want me to explain paradox? No one can do that, it's complicated.
    I understand paradox. The show is saying she lived both lives, not just one, and is knowledgeable with both possible outcomes. Her reality was changed, not changing and unchanging and rechanging.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand paradox. The show is saying she lived both lives, not just one, and is knowledgeable with both possible outcomes. Her reality was changed, not changing and unchanging and rechanging.
    That's not how it went. Original timeline The Nightingale was never found, than she started communicating with her father in the past and they changed the history, that's where the paradox comes in.

Yeah it just meant in the original timeline they never caught him but he stopped killing, in the new one he carried on ( I think, this was one of the shows i put on in background whilst working so I may have missed some bits)

My overall thoughts were it wasn't too bad 5/10, but there were just too many convoluted plot points put in to stop what should really have been an easy job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Yeah it just meant in the original timeline they never caught him but he stopped killing, in the new one he carried on ( I think, this was one of the shows i put on in background whilst working so I may have missed some bits)
    Me too, that's why I was confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It ruined time-based shows for you altogether or is it the best you've ever seen and can't watch another?
    Sadly the first. I know opinion is subjective.