Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RestoSpirit View Post
    I talked to our MW/shaman about the innervates and they think, they can't pull nearly as much effective HPS with it because they can't target nearly as much people as I can. Plus the fact that they almost never run oom.
    Then they don't know what they're talking about, because we can't actually target that many people in a ten second window. Wild Growth once (which you would have cast anyway), Efflorescence once (which doesn't really help unless you already had to recast it), and then a couple of Rejuvenations or Regrowths. That's very underwhelming.

As for the shaman, his artifact-trait boosts his healing during bloodlust, combined with rapid innervation would mean insanely fast chainheals, but since on most bosses you use BL on pull/or when BL is up there is nothing to heal we decided its a waste of free-stats.
    BL lasts a fairly long time, so he could still get it ~30 seconds into the fight. Then everyone else can hold back a little and conserve mana. There are also several fights with a burn phase at the end that you want to save Bloodlust for: Ursoc, Cenarius, Xavius, and of course Il'gynoth. On all of those fights, innervating the shaman would have made sense.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    What about the importance of relics, and do you think there is a cookie cutter? Personally I am planning to go with 2x Essence of Nordrassil and 1x Groove walker, could you please share in your input, I would really appreciate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavrinka View Post
    What about the importance of relics, and do you think there is a cookie cutter? Personally I am planning to go with 2x Essence of Nordrassil and 1x Groove walker, could you please share in your input, I would really appreciate it.
    I dont think they have a big enough impact to aim for specific except for natural mending as emergency heal, though heal is 3rd spec on my druid taking a bit weight out of my opinion.

Yeah in theory rapid innervation on the shaman is the best choice, but didn't really work out for us. Guess in a real world scenario you have to consider different skilllevels and who has mana to spare. I was interested in how much a shaman could theoretically do to compare it to my maximum output. WG+efflo and a few rejus doesn't sound much but if you get big dreamwalker proccs or flourish -> Ghanir with 15+ rejus and cultivations running you can get a lot from a single innervate.

As for relics I think Persistence is the absolut best since more hots running at the same time is pretty much always better then everything else, synergizes good with our talents and artifact-traits. Wouldn't drop to much ilvl for a better trait though. Maybe 5 ilvl is the maximum. Stats you get from your weaponilvl are pretty insane (especially int).

Cheers
    RestoSpirit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    I mean, you're 83rd percentile for overall and you killed the boss, which is well within the circumstances where I say to myself 'eh, good enough.' tbh it seems like you probably could easily four heal, unless you just really want the spare to account for possible healer death.

effloresence is pretty good in phase 1, depending on how you position the raid. Usually I can get it over 2-3 melee in such a way that ranged can also dip into the outer edge. You could probably squeeze a leytorrent in there too, if you really wanted to max out your rejuv spam
    it all depends in the guild you are in, usualy most of the cases, speed runs = higher dps ranking as an example.

here if you score 83% . its pretty crap. when everyone would do 95+ (as stated on an actual speed kill that is actually a speed kill across wowprogress)

I talked to our MW/shaman about the innervates and they think, they can't pull nearly as much effective HPS with it because they can't target nearly as much people as I can. Plus the fact that they almost never run oom.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    oh boy, punch that MW he doesnt know what he is talking about. I have a restod ruid and a MW, with mana MW can do indeed a lot more.
    On Xavius fight if a MW is put to sleep so basically getting another free full mana bar he can really make it worth it :|