Really savage.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I'll repeat the words of Logan in the trailer: "Holy fuck..."

I wasn't completely on board before, but I sure as shit am now. This looks fucking boss. Also, is it just me, or does this look distinctly like a Western?
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-01-20 at 12:42 AM.

"Two days on the road, only one meal, hardly any sleep, she's eleven and i'm fucking ninety."- Professor X going out in style.

Just saw the Redband trailer today and I am super hyped for the movie.

I swear the shot in the car looked like a shot from The Last of Us game.

It looks like a more "mature" movie and looks pretty good from the Trailers we've seen so far. I think (from what I've heard) thats its gonna be the last movie for Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine, I couldn't think of a better Timeline (post X-Men, when they all die and only Wolverine and a Powerless Professor Xavier are the only left) to tell his last story.

Im very hyped for it.

Deleted
    I'm confused.

Isn't Professor X still dead after Jean Grey did wtf it was she did?
    Or is this a separate story line & they're (hopefully) ignoring the previous films, like the comic split offs did?

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    I'm confused.

Or is this a separate story line & they're (hopefully) ignoring the previous films, like the comic split offs did?
    Apparently at the end of a Special Cut of X3 The Last Stand, it shows Xavier's mind being transferred in to the body of his comatose twin brother, whose name was McGuffin.

I'm confused.

No, Days of Future Past changed the timeline and undid all of X3.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    It undid X2 as well.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    It looks like a more "mature" movie and looks pretty good from the Trailers we've seen so far. I think (from what I've heard) thats its gonna be the last movie for Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine, I couldn't think of a better Timeline (post X-Men, when they all die and only Wolverine and a Powerless Professor Xavier are the only left) to tell his last story.

Im very hyped for it.
    I'm still hoping Ryan Reynolds convinces him for Deadpool for the ultimate team up buddy movie.

I am looking forward to it! I'm enjoying this darker, more serious and gore'y look that they seem to be going for!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Apparently at the end of a Special Cut of X3 The Last Stand, it shows Xavier's mind being transferred in to the body of his comatose twin brother, whose name was McGuffin.
    See, this is why "special cuts" extended editions & all that crap need to stop. If they're removing part of the story, the sequels will make even less sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Woah, I must've been living under a rock. Hadn't even heard of Days of Future Past lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, this is why "special cuts" extended editions & all that crap need to stop. If they're removing part of the story, the sequels will make even less sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, I must've been living under a rock. Hadn't even heard of Days of Future Past lol.

whaaat??? best Xmen movie imo.

this looks cool, but im not great at xmen lore, so all the other mutants are gone, its just X and wolverine left? what happened to all the other mutants? if days of future past undid everything then they didn't all get hunted down and killed?
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused.

While there has been a ton of retconning and undoing in the past few various x-men films, someone from the movie did officially say that this takes place in a different timeline/universe - I think it was Jackman or the director.

Edit - it was Jackman

Well guess what!? X-Men: First Class has had two (2) sequels!

X-Men: Days of Future Past, which annihilated most of the prior movies, and X-Men: Apocalypse, which was really stupid but entertaining!

Quicksilver is worth the price of admission on both.

Deleted
    At first I thought that this would be wolverine serious face, but now its angry baby-wolverine?... Did someone come up with this while drunk?

I've never read the comics so maybe someone can explain this. From the trailers it looks like the girl has metal claws, and from the new origin trailer you can see long incisions going up her legs. I think it's a safe assumption she may have an adamantium skeleton. If that is the case is it possible for her to ever be able to grow?
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Great, now even more people are going to keep telling me "Logan? Like wolverine!" *makes claws with hands* whenever I introduce myself.
    "No, Logan like the Echolls kid from Veronica Mars"

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I've never read the comics so maybe someone can explain this. From the trailers it looks like the girl has metal claws, and from the new origin trailer you can see long incisions going up her legs. I think it's a safe assumption she may have an adamantium skeleton. If that is the case is it possible for her to ever be able to grow?
    If she's like the comics, the claws were individually coated with adamantium, but she got away before they could do the full procedure.

Thanks folks, for the explanation, but it would be cool to have a 4 foot tall ninja running around the next hundred years.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.