‘Medieval’ Muslim stabbed care worker wife EIGHT TIMES because she looked after men

Imran Khan, 38, had sent spouse Nasreen a series of text messages claiming she was contravening Islam and adding: "If you go to men's houses and lie to me I get angry. If you play games I get angry."

Later he stabbed her to death with a kitchen knife in a frenzied attack during a furious row at the home they shared with their three children in Cheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester.

He told police afterwards: "Never get an arranged marriage, bro."

Inquiries revealed in the run up last April's killing, Khan had warned his wife: "It's not halal for you to work with men.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/718...men-Imran-Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Inquiries revealed in the run up last April's killing, Khan had warned his wife: "It's not halal for you to work with men.”
    I find it not halal to get anything below life sentence for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Well, at least it's not happening in the West where muslims are more secular.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Imran Khan, 38, had sent spouse Nasreen a series of text messages claiming she was contravening Islam and adding: "If you go to men's houses and lie to me I get angry. If you play games I get angry."

Later he stabbed her to death with a kitchen knife in a frenzied attack during a furious row at the home they shared with their three children in Cheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester.

He told police afterwards: "Never get an arranged marriage, bro."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/718...men-Imran-Khan
    OMG, OMG the Force is so strong in me thanks to those special SJW Jedi courses ! I have visions of the future, involving similar threads in the next minutes.

And back on topic, that would mean that, completely flabergasting comment, the bulk of migrant violence is targeted against other migrants ? No, really ?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salt mines. Fifty years hard labor.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Is it just me who thought "Eight times? That's not a lot"
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    No? Even one stab can easily be lethal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    She was stabbed to death so it's just you. Also, creepy.

Maybe feminists should be focusing on this sort of thing instead of what bathroom people use or men manspreading on a bus.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    No? Even one stab can easily be lethal.
    No I mean since the OP capsed it. I mean if it was THIRTY TIMES! A HUNDRED TIMES!!! then I'd be like wow ok the caps is justified. But eight? Eh.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the point of this post... after reading the article it just seems like the guy was a jackass.... not even his family supported his thoughts when it came to his wife's chosen profession.

What are we suppose to talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Maybe feminists should be focusing on this sort of thing instead of what bathroom people use or men manspreading on a bus.
    Those comments come like clockwork...

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    The bathroom thing was started by conservatives, trans people were using the bathroom without issue until it became one for some reason.

Also this is the work of women's advocacy groups for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    I don't see the point of this post... after reading the article it just seems like the guy was a jackass.... not even his family supported his thoughts when it came to his wife's chosen profession.

The same thing as every other thread like this.

The "not all Muslims" parade, lead by Djalil, will come dismiss it as not mattering and then Endus will lock the thread because mentioning anything negative about Islam is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post

He stabbed his wife alot and he's just a jackass?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

An asshole of Muslim faith is still primarily an asshole before all else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's clear this is only being linked because the offender's Muslim, in an attempt to bash Muslims, I'm locking this here as unconstructive.