Resto Druid stat weight values for Pawn

Hey gang! If I am trying to set up the Pawn addon, what values should I enter for my stat weights?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bamedlin View Post
    Hey gang! If I am trying to set up the Pawn addon, what values should I enter for my stat weights?

Thanks!
    Dungeons: ( Pawn: v1: "RdruidDungeon": Intellect=1, Versatility=0.65, HasteRating=0.75, MasteryRating=0.9, Stamina=0.01, CritRating=0.7 )
    Raids: ( Pawn: v1: "RdruidRaid": Intellect=1, Versatility=0.65, HasteRating=0.725, MasteryRating=0.6, Stamina=0.01, CritRating=0.7 )

Hey

Im using Int=1 Haste=0.8 Crit=0.75 Vers= 0.55 Mastery= 0.5 for raids. I value haste a lot more since it reduces my GCD and gets me a lot more rejus running for better Dreamwalker/Cultivation. You should value haste a little less if you feel to run oom very fast.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit

Deleted
    TL;DR
    ON EVERY OCCATION (EXCEPT STRICT MAINTANK HEALING)
    CRIT > HASTE > VERSATILITY > MASTERY
    If too much haste, exchange to versatility or mastery if possible.
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#UYa!0122022

Just wanted to inform people who might find this thread to not take the pawn strings like gospel.
    I imported both and equipped everything that was +raid into one raid set and all +dungeon into a dungeon set and here's my findings (from my gear at least).

Dungeon Gear: 23,34% crit, 10,82% haste and 15,11% mastery. (high crit due to a set bonus i have with 3000 mastery proc but both pieces have high crit on them)
    Raid Gear: 18,94% crit, 20,55% haste and 11,47% mastery.

That was by purely going by the strings.
    Crit is valued very high on raid healing while mastery is more valuable for tank healing or single target healing (not dungeon healing).

From my own experience with healing in Legion so far, crit is valuable in both dungeon and raid due to the high health pools tanks have.
    The only reason i would think of to take mastery over crit is if you're assigned to tank healing in raids and that's it.

My tip to everyone is: instead of focusing on mastery (unless you're forced to maintank heal OR for outdoor use, world quests etc), focus on talent setups.
    I focus on crit > haste > vers > mastery at the moment (with some mastery gear for world quests). If you feel like you get out of mana too quickly, try to look at (in a raid environment) what the other healers are doing. There can be a number of reasons why you're getting out of mana. Low output from the others, you spamming hots on everything that isn't in real need of it but MIGHT be soon, everyone SEEMS to be in need at the moment, 'insecurity' (myself at least), or anything else. If there's no other reason you're going out of mana than your haste value, change haste into versatility when you get the chance. It'll empower your healing overall and will help mana consumption vastly. A big heal (number-wise, even over time) is always better than 2 smaller ones due to mana consumption.

That's where the pitfall of mastery stacking comes in. It requires multiple heal over time spells to have an effect greater than what crit brings.
    If you focus on too much mastery in dungeons it will require you to have hots up on 1 target to actually heal them up which will get you out of mana really fast.

In theory, you can have 12 rejuvenations on 1 person at one time with the right talent setup (mastery only benefits of 2 rejuv's in this case), wild growth, lifebloom, regrowth hot and effloresence

About the 12 rejuvenations. Prosperity talent gives you 2 Swiftmends. Souls of the Forest makes the next rejuvenation to heal 200% more (3 times as good), and with resto trait they will tick 100% faster for 8 seconds.

Just wanted to post this so resto druids won't take the strings as gospel. There's a reason ther's no simulation on healing since it's reactive.
    Last edited by mmocff74a37be8; 2016-10-17 at 10:39 PM. Reason: typo

Mastery benefits all HoTs

Remember, mastery scales the smaller the raid. We're running 10-15 in HC and I'm getting great results with Haste > Mastery > Crit > Versatility