15+ Year Old Account

how does strength help prot?

I know it adds damage, but how does it help our mitigation? Or does it not? Trying to decide between stam flask and str flask.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Doesn't it increase the value of all of you active mitigation? I'm not too familiar with warriors but it should increase your absorbs.

Deleted
    IP scales with AP and 0,27 % of Strength is converted to parry through (these days) invisible means. Otherwise once you are out of the oneshot zone, strength will benefit your raid more than stamina.

gives you attack power which buffs your ignore pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok awesome thanks for the clarification. I used a str flask tonight as I'm sitting at 3.3mil. hps. I thought that would be enough to experiment but I still wasnt' sure how it was helping.

Thanks again. I'll continue to use str then as I felt comfortable that I was going to get one shot. Or would it be smart to stay with stam until I get hps higher? I'm only 850 ilvl and OT'ing for our guild. We are 2/7 Heroic and i'm always dying before our Guardian, but roughly the same damage intake.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is the 200 str gem worth using over a 150 sec stat gem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Is the 200 str gem worth using over a 150 sec stat gem?
    Depending on how high your Mastery currently is, the Strength gem could provide more Attack Power and provide better scaling with the Attack Power % bonus from Mastery than the Mastery gem.