Mana issues in legion (leveling) (DESTRO)

I feel like I am doing something wrong, but often times during battle with mobs with large hit pools (ie dungeon bosses) i run OOM. I do chaos bolt as often as possible and keep incenerate up and immolate as filler, conflag on cooldown. (plus the artifact Dimension Rift).

So...am I missing something? Is there a drain man? I could LT / drain life. Is this what we are supposed to do? I did a dungeon for example, and each boss encounter, everyone else was fine and I was OOM at the end.

Deleted
    Reverse Entropy?

And Life tap is really not that big of an issue with Demon Skin

Yeah that's kinda Warlock's shtick...you shouldn't need lifedrain though

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Reverse Entropy?

And Life tap is really not that big of an issue with Demon Skin
    If the PTR changes go live, we'll have to choose between Dark Pact and Demon Skin--so it may well become an issue.

This talent change is NOT a good thing for us. Since Blizz stated they want us to be more "tanks" than mages, I fail to see why they'd make us choose between two talents that help enable their stated vision for the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    If the PTR changes go live, we'll have to choose between Dark Pact and Demon Skin--so it may well become an issue.

This talent change is NOT a good thing for us. Since Blizz stated they want us to be more "tanks" than mages, I fail to see why they'd make us choose between two talents that help enable their stated vision for the class.
    I know that the tier change is a huge nerf to our defense, but with Reverse Entropy people shouldn't run oom unless they spam fear

Spec into Shadowburns. It costs no mana. Wish we had something similar for Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I know that the tier change is a huge nerf to our defense, but with Reverse Entropy people shouldn't run oom unless they spam fear
    True enough and in light of the initial question, you're right.

(I'm just really unhappy with forcing us to choose between Demon Skin and Dark Pact, so I might have gone off on a tangent).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    True enough and in light of the initial question, you're right.

(I'm just really unhappy with forcing us to choose between Demon Skin and Dark Pact, so I might have gone off on a tangent).
    I will probably go for Demon Skin I think. Demon Skin + Shadowfury is quite nice for mythics+