Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    used to collect old video games and video game systems but the cost of acquistion has been going up significantly over the last 3 years. i can understand for cd based games but cartridges are very tough to break by themselves. also will never understand why snes game are 3-10 times the price of other retro consoles with maybe a few infamous exceptions.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-07 at 09:42 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    i collect screenshots of people who are angry online.
    Hi

Records? I buy a few vinyl records every year. But I'm not obsessive over it or put a lot of thought toward. I just whatever is cool to me whenever I happen to stumble across a neat record.

Lovepillows and Realdolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    DVD/Blu-Ray and comic books mostly

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    Not so much anymore, but I used to collect sports trading cards. By most people's standards, my collection isn't worth much. But I have a hockey card of Erik Lindros that I was once offered $800 for it. Probably not worth $80 now.
    Books, knives, and ex-girlfriends. I'm especially good at the last.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I collect trinkets, souvenirs, and trophies from people I knew.
    Sound like a serial killer
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I really dislike things, I'm trying to get rid of more things.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Used to collect baseball cards, and comics, but both of those hobbies kind of died out for me. Now I guess I could say I collect movies, games, music, statues (Dragons, wizards, super heroes mainly), and posters.

Deleted
    I have every planeswalker in Magic the gathering does that count ? and they are all foil and shiny D

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Cool looking rocks. I'm fascinated by them. Awhile back I made a thread trying to figure out what one was that my daughter found. It looked really neat

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thread with a picture of it: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-with-my-rock
    If you like minerals, check out my deviant art page in my sig, I have some from my collection on it, albeit a very small sample of what I own.

OT, I collect minerals, animal skulls, teapots, and old video games.

Games,Anime and Knifes/Swords.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect Amethyst, my birthstone.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I enjoy collecting music and organizing it into my many playlists as well as collecting crafting and maintenance / tool/craft books. I also help my husband collect games and movies that we enjoy.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I have a lot of stuffed animals, I also collect little rock animals and glass animals. I also collect Lego and Megabloks Halo people. I was collecting Might Muggs, but then they stopped making them .
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we can all enjoy collecting. It's a great way to get a lot of satisfaction.
    Outside "virtual" collection, I collect minerals, music I like (physical), games I like(physical). I also can't get rid of a lot of nature picture I happen to have, not sure it's collecting though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does excessive amounts of debt count? I'm pretty good at getting a lot of that. Yay school