Help with spec in raiding

Hi fellow friends i recently kicked from my raid group for doing 170k damage in heroic, i know 200k is the ideal dps for bosses in H mode but i have problem doing that damage after the burst and drop to 160-170k i am playing destro right now but i can change to demonology if that do more damage. Also what talents do you recommend in emeral nightmare?

This is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...Maxxogg/simple

Well... You do have 87% mastery which is your worst stat by far, even worse than versatility so that should tell you something. Try crafting 2 850 pieces with high haste/medium crit, continue to grind mythics that have gear that will benefit you, and do some normal NE so you can get some 850 possibly 865 titanforged gear. Just get your haste to 26-28% because that's your #1 stat and helps get a bunch of incinerates and chaos bolts off faster.

Waaaay too much mastery.

Hi what I see on your character is that you have way too much mastery, as mentioned above. Try to get more haste and crit and get rid off the mastery.

Otherwise:
    - no neck enchant
    - no back enchant
    - really low artifact weapon level (18 as far as I can see)

Other tipps:
    - use bufffood, flasks, prepots and 2nd pot, and of course runes if you are a rich man
    - move only when you really need to (voidzones, boss mechanics)

IF this won't increase your dps logs would be helpful.

The last thing that comes to my mind could be wrong talents. Your current talents are only valuable at Nythendra and Ursoc. I hope that helps
    Last edited by Lunzifer; 2016-10-12 at 12:30 PM.