Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Feminist Claims Harassment Cause Man Said "Hello"

Wow.

He said hello. That's it. Nothing else. Not even she disputed that. And this is enough to send her into a mad rage, screaming, yelling, cursing and threatening him. The bewildered look on the guy's face as well as him going, "that's it, I'm calling the cops" says it all.

People expect rationale from feminists? The entire left has basically gone pants on head retarded.

Lol this has to be a troll video. No way anyone is that stupid.

And she's racist too lol.

yeah... i feel this is the kind of black woman that complains no one finds her dateable.

He didn't do nothin', literally

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Lol this has to be a troll video. No way anyone is that stupid.
    Most far left feminists / social justice warriors really are this stupid.

Hmm, a woman minding her own business driving down the street and a half-naked man who sounds like he's drunk says something to her? I don't know if that constitutes harassment, but it's definitely not appropriate and she was right to confront him. Would you want that guy talking to your 10 year old daughter or your sister?

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Hmm, a woman minding her own business driving down the street and a half-naked man who sounds like he's drunk says something to her? I don't know if that constitutes harassment, but it's definitely not appropriate and she was right to confront him. Would you want that guy talking to your 10 year old daughter or your sister?
    She's a grown woman. Your emotional appeals are weak
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    People are stupid, more news at 9

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is yet another example of why no one takes this 3rd wave feminist shit seriously, and how it is pushing any sort of actual discussion about the issues off the table completely. It is just an excuse for psychopaths like this lady to attack people without repercussions, while continuing to playing the victim.

1. She's grown.

2. He said "Hi"

3. She's a feminazi (AKA a lady who wants to be supreme to a man)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    This is yet another example of why no one takes this 3rd wave feminist shit seriously, and how it is pushing any sort of actual discussion about the issues off the table completely. It is just an excuse for psychopaths like this lady to attack people without repercussions, while continuing to playing the victim.
    You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think this woman is representative of any majority of peoples thinking. No real feminist would condone this woman's actions.

Except that's not what happened. He said hello while she was walking by. This is a normal, common, everyday thing here in America - most people, even if they're perfect strangers, say hello, even if they have no intention of starting a conversation. Or, if you're in New York City, replace hello with "DA FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?!?" But in pretty much everywhere else, a simple greeting, even if you are a total stranger is common and even customary.

This apparently offended her so much, that she got into her car, drove off, got her camera out, drove back, yelled at him as she drove by, came back AGAIN, this time to get out of the car and scream and yell at him.

She's a freaking psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think this woman is representative of any majority of peoples thinking. No real feminist would condone this woman's actions.
    You would think but:

And you obviously, because of Doctor YouTube and whatever site ordered this nth ''MRA agitprop against feminist'', you know this women ''is a feminist'' and is ''representative of all feminazis'' and ''a SJW'' and insert all your pet peeves there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she was CLEARLY minding her own business, by driving around with her camera already out, waiting for something that she decided she could turn into a soapbox to happen. If it hadn't been this guy, it would have been some guy opening the door, or some white woman giving up her parking spot or some shit. The lady is clearly racist, sexist, and a drama queen.
    Saying "Hello" to someone isn't harassment, picking up your camera, getting out of your car and verbally assaulting someone, with defamatory comments and racial slurs CERTAINLY is though.

Exactly whats the point of this? There are a plethora of bad examples for any group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Then maybe the "real" feminists should stop pushing the women as perpetual victims narrative.

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet I could link you hundreds of videos of the same kind of shit happening. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to not see that this is what is being presented as feminism right now.