Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    awwww and what are 'real' feminists crusading against these days?

The number of girl soccer teams? Being called 'bossy'?

Such oppression, Much harm. Intense mental retardation
    I can't say I pay much attention to the issues. It's just very clear this woman is an emotional wreck, a total moron, and representative of no one but herself. But calling out all feminists because of the actions of this one woman is just as idiotic as calling out all black woman because of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    This video has nothing to do with harassment or feminism. It's basically Jerry Springer quality retardedness.

If you want to start an echo chamber discussion about how political correctness has gone too far go ahead. Meanwhile we still have a presidential candidate who thinks it's OK to grab women in the pussy.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    It's absolutely not, and the people that believe that are as small a minority as the "feminists" they themselves condemn.
    lol sure. That IS what is being presented as "Modern Feminism", and what people are being SHOWN. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.
    Just because you condemn the people that are acting a certain way, doesn't mean that people stop seeing you that way. It's the same issue that Muslims, Mormons, Christians, Aetheists, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, Etc, Etc, Etc. have to deal with.
    You can say that someone doesn't represent you, until you are blue in the face, but the only way you can ever hope to be rid of that perception is if you as a group are louder than them. I see people like yourself say that they don't represent feminists, but they say they do, and they are louder. You say they are the minority, but I can link you 1000 posts/video like the one in the OP for every 1 of your "They don't represent us" comment. So who is the minority?

Why would he want to say hi to the likes of her? Hope she brings it to court so it backfires on her. They don't even know why they're hated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Hmm, a woman minding her own business driving down the street and a half-naked man who sounds like he's drunk says something to her? I don't know if that constitutes harassment, but it's definitely not appropriate and she was right to confront him. Would you want that guy talking to your 10 year old daughter or your sister?
    Don't make mountains out of mole hills, she wasn't 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    lol sure. That IS what is being presented as "Modern Feminism", and what people are being SHOWN. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.
    Just because you condemn the people that are acting a certain way, doesn't mean that people stop seeing you that way. It's the same issue that Muslims, Mormons, Christians, Aetheists, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, Etc, Etc, Etc. have to deal with.
    You can say that someone doesn't represent you, until you are blue in the face, but the only way you can ever hope to be rid of that perception is if you as a group are louder than them. I see people like yourself say that they don't represent feminists, but they say they do, and they are louder. You say they are the minority, but I can link you 1000 posts/video like the one in the OP for every 1 of your "They don't represent us" comment. So who is the minority?
    Yes of course, it is, sites with people screaming with eyes bulging about feminism say so, so it must be true. It's on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think this woman is representative of any majority of peoples thinking. No real feminist would condone this woman's actions.
    No true scotsman. Your post is disregarded and invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Hmm, a woman minding her own business driving down the street and a half-naked man who sounds like he's drunk says something to her? I don't know if that constitutes harassment, but it's definitely not appropriate and she was right to confront him. Would you want that guy talking to your 10 year old daughter or your sister?
    I wouldn't want YOU talking to my 10 year old daughter.

Your logic is EXTREMELY flawed.

He didn't say "something", he said "Hello". I don't know what world you or this angry black woman comes from, but a "Hello" is perfectly acceptable FROM ANYONE TO ANYONE, OF ANY AGE OR GENDER.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Remember how motherboard a week back decided to make a shitstorm around Elon Musk and getting him dogpiled on twitter? Why?
    Because out of the 50 people he follows on twitter, none of them were women, and he didn't retweet women.

or how about what just came out?
    http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/0...wsuit-charges/

#feminism.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-10-08 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    Exactly whats the point of this? There are a plethora of bad examples for any group.
    Then what is the point of any thread or any discussion?

What's the point of the media parading all of these "unarmed black man shootings" all over the news? As you said, "Exactly whats the point of this? There are a plethora of bad examples for any group."

Well, that goes for White cops shooting people too, that's a group. Or the Neo-nazis, ect ..

In fact, what is the point of you? There is a plethora of people whom are indifferent to everything.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Oh look another forum post where a bunch of alt-righters who hate feminism claim to be victimized. Victimized alt-righters, now that is an original event. Do you guys spend your days scouring the internet for videos that can re-affirm your hatred of feminists? It's way beyond pathetic.
    If you want a dismissive label that you can slap on the people who are calling you SJWs (presumably while complaining that they're using dismissive labels), you should find one that's at least slightly accurate. Because I'll let you in on a little secret: people on the right aren't the only ones who think modern feminism is garbage.

Meh, more fuel for atheist satire.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Oh look another forum post where a bunch of alt-righters who hate feminism claim to be victimized. Victimized alt-righters, now that is an original event. Do you guys spend your days scouring the internet for videos that can re-affirm your hatred of feminists? It's way beyond pathetic.
    Lol what? What does this have to do with Alt-righter? It is literally a silly cunt getting triggered over someone saying hello. Pointing out he retardation doesn't require someone to be right-wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one person behaving poorly, not "feminism". And since this is fundamentally about gender, and that's a banned topic (for basically the behaviour already seen in the thread), I'm locking this here. This isn't a site to post videos to shame random people.