Question Enhancement - stat weights

Hello everyone!

Stat stat weights are best atm - including and excluding simcraft?

Thanks in advance

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sim yourself, because it changes continuously with different gear and everyones specific weights are different.

Deleted
    Yeah they vary a lot. But generally it is mastery > haste > vers > crit.

hi mates, a friend just downloaded pawn, and we cant find stat values, anyone got it? thx!!

If you was wanting to math out the pieces each point of agi would = 1.0, mastery will = ~.75. Haste = ~.74 . versatility = ~.6. Crit = ~.5. Mastery and hast both can raise as high as .85 at higher gear levels. But they will never be below versatility and versatility will never be lower then crit.

You need to sim yourself to get proper statweights. I could give you my pawn string, but it would be inaccurate for you. You can't "Math it out" like Lewtorz said. It would be inaccurate. Trinkets affect stat weights, and your current artifact traits do too.

Last edited by Gulrok; 2016-10-08 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewtorz View Post
    If you was wanting to math out the pieces each point of agi would = 1.0, mastery will = ~.75. Haste = ~.74 . versatility = ~.6. Crit = ~.5. Mastery and hast both can raise as high as .85 at higher gear levels. But they will never be below versatility and versatility will never be lower then crit.
    Done simcraft. Haste way above than mastery. Versa >>crit. Wow

Deleted
    You'd probably lack a lot of haste then. My haste starts to pull ahead on simcraft when it starts getting to 30-35% ratio.