Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Trump & Putin (you US' aren't totaly blind i hope?)

Russia lodged a formal complaint last month with the United Nations over a top U.N. official's condemnations of Donald Trump and some European politicians, an intervention that underscores the unusual links between the Republican presidential nominee and the Kremlin.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/161af...ssian-response

dont worry, trump isnt going to win shit here.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

You said the same thing before he was nominee =)

Let's just say, it's going to be a long weekend for Donald Grope and the Legion of Losers.

Deleted
    I just hope these commies will actually do what they promised and move to Canada when Trump wins.. yes when, not if!

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia hopes for Trump to win, simply because Hillary will continue Obama's policy towards Russia which is a major pain in the ass for them, no matter how much of a brave front they put on state TV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Russia hopes for Trump to win, simply because Hillary will continue Obama's policy towards Russia which is a major pain in the ass for them, no matter how much of a brave front they put on state TV.
    Yes, Russia isn't perfect but they know that another cold war or escalating things is bad for everyone. Trump is a businessman and isn't interested in conflict. Oh and what does it matter anyway? He isn't even that pro Russian.

In ways I doubt she will. Bill will make sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Trump is a businessman and isn't interested in conflict.
    Have you not been watching the election?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yeah, lol, the "master businessman" managed to burn just about every single demographic he was trying to warm up to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Ok so how is he pro conflict? He says America first, lets not start wars, lets not get involved. Only thing he did say is that we shouldnt have pulled out the troops from Iraq cause the conflict was already started. Messing up that country and then leaving just created more problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, lol, the "master businessman" managed to burn just about every single demographic he was trying to warm up to.
    Why is he leading in the polls then?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Let's just say, it's going to be a long weekend for Donald Grope and the Legion of Losers.
    Would rather support a jerk than a criminal warlord like Hillary. Sadly most of her supporters are too braindead to see their rights being whittled away. I suspect you'll sign up for war with Russia when Hillary bombs Syrian and Russian troops, right?

Hillary and the globalists are a much bigger threat to world peace than Putin.

Almost seems the other way around to me. Russia should know that publicly supporting Trump is going to favor Hillary more than him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just say, it's going to be a long weekend for Donald Grope and the Legion of Deplorables.
    We use trigger words here, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    We use trigger words here, sir.
    I was calling them the "Legion of Losers" months before the whole Deplorables thing!!!

I even got a warning over it (that I ignored of course), made all the funnier when the Deplorables comment came along.

But Hillary Clinton hit the nail on the head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Yes, Russia isn't perfect but they know that another cold war or escalating things is bad for everyone. Trump is a businessman and isn't interested in conflict. Oh and what does it matter anyway? He isn't even that pro Russian.
    Two statements, each false.

First, Russia is escalating the "cold war" (not quite, but getting there) itself, because their economical downturn and relative loss of cohesion means they NEED a common front and an illusion of power and control to keep civil unrest low. Without a healthy dose of imperialism things would really start falling apart. The entire Ukraine gamble was half that and half wishful thinking. The entire Syria/Middle East involvement is half that and half anti-EU power play (working beatifully btw). You have to be completely blind to think Putin *doesn't* want a certain - and quite high - level of escalated tension between Russia and the West.

Second, Trump is many thing, but not a businessman. What breakthrough products or services has he promoted? What success stories does he have as an entrepreneur or investor? That's right - none. He inherited far billions, lost or squandered much of this, but above a certain level of wealth you can be a complete inept idiot and still be too rich to go down. That's Donald for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was calling them the "Legion of Losers" months before the whole Deplorables thing!!!

I even got a warning over it (that I ignored of course), made all the funnier when the Deplorables comment came along.

But Hillary Clinton hit the nail on the head.
    The reaction to it still makes me lul

10+ Year Old Account
    The US intelligence agencies are perfectly aware of Russia trying to hack the election. This might be one of the most closely monitored elections the US has had in decades.

Only a Trump supporter could be American and still support Trump when that is what Russia, out of all the countries, wants.