Deleted

Question about legendaries & loot spec

Hello,

I'm wondering, does legendary applies to loot spec ?

Was outlaw until 2 days ago, switching to assa until i get better items for outlaw, so if i put my loot spec to outlaw, will i have a chance to get an outlaw leg or does it only give leg from the spec currently played ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenes View Post
    Hello,

I'm wondering, does legendary applies to loot spec ?

Was outlaw until 2 days ago, switching to assa until i get better items for outlaw, so if i put my loot spec to outlaw, will i have a chance to get an outlaw leg or does it only give leg from the spec currently played ?
    Yes it applies to loot spec

You might as well keep loot spec on Assa or sub, because you can loot the ravenholdt ring in all 3 specs, but all of the outlaw legendaries are pretty terrible imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjwa View Post
    You might as well keep loot spec on Assa or sub, because you can loot the ravenholdt ring in all 3 specs, but all of the outlaw legendaries are pretty terrible imo.
    But if he wants to play outlaw, an outlaw legendary would be quite useful.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    But if he wants to play outlaw, an outlaw legendary would be quite useful.
    He just meant that the best outlaw legendary is the ravenholdt ring, which is obtainable in all three spec, while the best legendary for ass/sub is only obtainable with those loot specs set.

The outlaw boots/bracers, or the other crap ones, are all lackluster - the shield neck and healing pance are decent but not for actual dps boosts

but the assa/sub legendary are irrelevant if he switches to outlaw and there is no garantuee which will it be.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose