Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    In Swedish law rape is an umbrella term pretty much like theft and assault is. That is the same reason why Sweden has much higher statistics for rape because we even weave in crimes that is more groping and the like into the term rape, its mainly forcing yourself on a person that is not willing.
    Seeing as the thread you are posting in IS about a (alleged) several people rape it is by its definition in the 4-10 range.

If you want to have a deeper discussion i'm sure we could but if you're not sitting on atleast 4 years from law school i'm pretty sure it would be one sided.

No, it's not groping. Groping goes under sexual harassment already. It does not go under rape.

Deleted
    In Swedish law rape is an umbrella term.
    No it isn't.
    colloquially they are the same, legally, No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    No, it's not groping. Groping goes under sexual harassment already. It does not go under rape.
    Yes and thats why i wrote the specific part "forcing yourself on a person that is not willing". This part "Det behöver inte heller röra sig om ett samlag utan räcker med "en jämförbar sexuell handling", exempelvis penetrering med främmande föremål, tvång till oralsex eller tvång till beröring av könsorganen"

Googletranslate:
    It does not have to move for a sexual intercourse without enough "a comparable sexual act", for example, penetration by foreign objects, forced into oral sex or forced to touch the genitals.

Swedish law says clearly that intention and method is key to how it should be treated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No it isn't.
    colloquially they are the same, legally, No.
    Indeed sexualbrott is the real term but Kitty Kits have trouble reading the links he's posting so sometimes making it a bit simpler is needed
    Last edited by mmoc44505a06a9; 2016-10-09 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Yes and thats why i wrote the specific part "forcing yourself on a person that is not willing". This part "Det behöver inte heller röra sig om ett samlag utan räcker med "en jämförbar sexuell handling", exempelvis penetrering med främmande föremål, tvång till oralsex eller tvång till beröring av könsorganen"

Googletranslate:
    It does not have to move for a sexual intercourse without enough "a comparable sexual act", for example, penetration by foreign objects, forced into oral sex or forced to touch the genitals.
    Bolded part is sexual coercion or sexual harassment, not rape. That's a crime separate from rape.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed sexualbrott is the real term but Kitty Kits have trouble reading the links he's posting so sometimes making it a bit simpler is needed
    No, go read court protocols. Legally, there is a difference. It does not say "Sexualbrott" as the type of crime committed. If it's aggravated rape it says "Grov våldtäkt", it does not say rape(Våldtäkt), like you suggest as an umbrella term.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    Bolded part is sexual coercion or sexual harassment, not rape. That's a crime separate from rape.
    That quote above is from the lawbook. You can take it up with Högsta Förvaltningsdomstolen alternative JK if you don't like the definitions, i'm sure you got the proper qualitications to drive the case.

Kitty Kits this isnt a court protocol its a discussion about a group rape (aka aggravated rape), if this was court you would have lost your licence a few posts ago and gotten kicked out.

Anyway this isnt going anywhere like i said it wouldnt several posts ago and is derailing the thread.
    Last edited by mmoc44505a06a9; 2016-10-10 at 07:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I wonder what the response would have been if the suspects were white male ethnic Swedes.
    Actually, I think I know already.
    Protests in the street to have them hanged before trial.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    This is such a fucking great forum. Everyone can post their unsubstantiated, cliched racist hate.

Seriously, I've seen neo-nazi forums with better moderation than this one. I hope you moderators will be happy when one of these little racist fuckheads does a Breivik.
    Sucks when somebody nation bashes your country, doesn't it?

Welcome to being from the US on these forums every...single...day. Including your own posts I might add.

Irony is a bitch.