Thread: AutoClicker...

10+ Year Old Account

AutoClicker...

Hi all.

I'm looking for an autoclicker that can click a set amount of times (for example four times) and then wait x amount of time before clicking again

I've been trying to find one on the net, but I seem really basic clickers that just click repeatedly with no instruction or really elaborate ones that record your clicks

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    A simple AutoHotKey script will do that

Beware: given the location of your thread, using this in WoW is against the ToS and can result in a permament ban

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like what you need isn't necessarily an auto clicker, but a macro program for key presses. A lot of gaming hardware like that of Logitech actually comes with software where you can program macros like that.
    Something like click->wait 500ms->click->wait 4000ms, repeat is easily done in under a minute. It even allows you to pre-record key sequences.

EDIT: as the guy before me said, AutoHotkey does the same thing, it's just a bit more rudimentary in terms of design and slightly more difficult to use, but at least as powerful
    Last edited by Krawu; 2016-10-08 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post

Beware: given the location of your thread, using this in WoW is against the ToS and can result in a permament ban
    I know that scripts are...forgive me I'm not software savvy. Is an autoclicker basically doing the same thing?

I've used an autoclicker in the past to avoid being logged out and honestly have never known if its against ToS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I know that scripts are...forgive me I'm not software savvy. Is an autoclicker basically doing the same thing?

I've used an autoclicker in the past to avoid being logged out and honestly have never known if its against ToS
    As a rule, be cautious of anything that automates, in any way, a key pree of any description. Really not worth putting your account at risk imo.

Deleted
    Blizzard's rules on this are pretty simple. One physical hardware event has to equate to one hardware input being received (per client), without any artificial time delay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post

I think Blizzards official policy on the matter is one action per key press. Using a macro key for Ctrl+B to open all of your bags should be fine, but using it to automate parts of your game play or spam some ability might get you banned of they can detect it. And they can more often than you'd think

Deleted

one hardware input, randomish timings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Blizzard's rules on this are pretty simple. One physical hardware event has to equate to one hardware input being received (per client), without any artificial time delay.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Deleted
    Closed on OP request.