Deleted

Monk Tank Passive ?

So trying to lvl a monk tank, but dont see my passive +stamia / armor, dont monk get one ?
    I checked all other tank classes and they get a version.

Warrior : Unwavering Sentinel
    Paladin : Guarded by the light
    Druid : Bear Form
    Death Knight : Veteran of the Third War
    Demon Hunter : Demonic Wards
    Monk : ???

Im only lvl 54 on the monk, but all other tanks get a passive stamia / armor buff before they can even enter a dungeon.

Deleted
    Bovinity is on point. As a matter of fact, if you never use purifying brew you actually don't mitigate any damage at all, everything is just staggered/slowed down. Its a proactive spec with some reactive elements in regards to spawning Gotx. If you appreciate this mechanic then feel free to check out the discussion section for further intel on the spec, otherwise you might want to consider not investing in BRM as WW or even MW is more well-liked atm. WW definitely became a lot easier to manage compared to its previous iterations.

It did recently receive a minor buff (5% extra baseline stagger so its 40% now + stagger duration fades quickly out of combat) but the damage intake is often a major turnoff for the majority of players.

Don't worry though, at least we have Celestial Fortune.

There's some type of stamina buff obviously, but I'm not sure how much. No armor changes, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stagger has a whole bunch of hidden effects, one of which is a passive 50% stamina bonus. For whatever reason, instead of making Ox Stance a separate passive, they rolled many of its effects into Stagger but didn't add any of that information to Stagger's tooltip.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2016-10-08 at 07:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Stagger has a whole bunch of hidden effects, one of which is a passive 50% stamina bonus. For whatever reason, instead of making Ox Stance a separate passive, they rolled many of its effects into Stagger but didn't add any of that information to Stagger's tooltip.
    Then I am curious as how you know its rolled into it?

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Then I am curious as how you know its rolled into it?
    Stagger

10 chars

Just stack haste and pray that you dodge the attacks which would kill you.
    Our passive is luck.