Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Always looking! Shoot a message, add me. KirbStyle#1111

New raid hype! Should be a quick normal/heroic of ToV this week followed by a adventure back into EN.

Mythic spooder down .

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic ursorc down and good progression on the dragon!

- - - Updated - - -

Ready to keep on pushing! Want to keep on moving up them ranks.

Quick bump for more recruits! Always looking for exceptional players. Shoot me a whisper or add my btag KirbStyle#1111

- - - Updated - - -

Before work bump!

Hello! Always looking for more range dps.
    Last edited by KirbStyle; 2016-11-24 at 03:34 PM.

Updated recruitment needs

To da top! Recruiting more.

Looking for more for that mythic progression!

Bumping to the top! Need a tank! Have a bear right now, plate preferred but will consider leather.

Going up to the top! Woo dragons down too.

Decent few wipes on Il''gynoth, hopeful to have him down next week. Always looking for solid range dps! Add me and shoot some logs over.

Always looking for more!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see them hunters and those warlocks! No application required! Just a brief discord chat at most.

First bump in awhile! Need shadow priest and hunters!

To the top Shadow priest and hunters! We're 5/7M with a few phase 2 pulls into Cenarius. Will update title soon!

Been a long time since the last bump so here it is! Join us on this journey through Mythic Nighthold.

Hello,

I am currently looking for a raiding guild and your post piqued my interest. I am an 890 equipped MM hunter and would like to try out for your guild. If I had to describe myself I would say I am laid back, but dedicated, open to criticism, and always looking to improve.

I am looking for a guild that has the following qualities:
    1. Good leadership
    2. Accountability
    3. Friendly atmosphere
    4. Serious about progression, but not hardcore.

I am going to be honest and say that I am not the best, but decent. I have good normal NH logs and okay heroic Nh logs. The normal clears are all with my current guild, and the heroic logs have been all pugs except the first three bosses. I can send you the link if you're interested.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me in game at my bnet Andrewticus#1112 or post back here(I dont have enough posts to send pms).

Let's get a few more, recruitment needs updated.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpty bump to the top lets get some more! KirbStyle#1111