Outlaw Raid DPS issue (Typical post with logs)

Hey all, typical outlaw rogue here. I've been doing N and H raids for a bit and always found my dmg to be lacking for my ilvl (856). Started logging yesterday and they confirm what I'm thinking, I'm around 20-50th percentile but apart from RNG I'm out of ideas on what to improve. I've been polishing rotation and execution, but at this point im out.

Here are my armor and logs:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Gurthain/advanced
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/xRFTpBVa1nDHq92M/#type=summary&boss=1841&wipes=1&source=4

I've read up as much as I can and follow the usual advice as far as RtB, AR and DB goes as well as pretty good GS uptime. Not sure what to work on next.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    First thing im looking at: Your ghoststrike uptime is pretty low, better try it with swordmaster or quick draw, its much easyier and not a big dps loose if you cant hold a 100% ghostly strike uptime.

Second: Where do you stand right BEFORE ursoc charges and you have to move away from the charge? Try to stay in melee range ( he wont hit you in the right angle ), you have several big downtimes in your dps that shouldnt happen!
    Try to run a bit in ursocs direction after he finished his charge, use pistol shots in range do deal atleast a little bit damage meantime.

Third: your damage isnt that super low, 220k is a okayish averange on ursoc as outlaw, dont forget many outlaws got their legendary boots and the insignia which boosts dps by a good margain ( ~ 10-12k dps ). Not anyone can be in the top 10% ^^.

Hey people
    Having exactly the same problem as the op. Long time player of rogue as main (since game launch) raiding to quite a high standard. Had a few year break after cata to come back in wod. Luckily guild had kept my spot and gave me my raid position back - until I starting to smack things with my dread blades. I felt like crying! Lol.

I'm within 10k of sims on dummies and 5 mans but in a raid these percentiles are the bain of my life. Ranging from 11 to 97 (or 93, don't remember). Now I've gone back to the drawing board while levelling my sin ap. Unless outlaw gets a bit of a work over I think for a lot of players the RNG is a bit much to handle. It's not a L2P issue for a lot of people I don't think, granted my raiding skills will be on the rusty side but just the same as leggy drops some just have a better string of rolls with this bastard RtB nonsense maybe?

Deleted
    Not enough usage of Ambush even though TB was present for big times of the fights(checked the 5 min log). As upper poster said better with Quick Draw or Swordmaster. Potions and Flasks if you want to reach the upper %s. I assume you used flask but I didn't saw any potions. You can even use the old draenic potions if you don't have money to sustain the Old War potion. I can't see your weapon and I can't see what relics you have inside so yeah next time please log out in full gear/spec etc. Not in a fishing Rod ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    First thing im looking at: Your ghoststrike uptime is pretty low, better try it with swordmaster or quick draw, its much easyier and not a big dps loose if you cant hold a 100% ghostly strike uptime.
    A 100 % uptime of Ghostly Strike would be a dps loss. You only need to have it up when you are going to use a damaging skill. If you are waiting for energy or your next move will be a Roll the Bones, you don't need the debuff on the mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post

Second: Where do you stand right BEFORE ursoc charges and you have to move away from the charge? Try to stay in melee range ( he wont hit you in the right angle ), you have several big downtimes in your dps that shouldnt happen!
    Try to run a bit in ursocs direction after he finished his charge, use pistol shots in range do deal atleast a little bit damage meantime.

Third: your damage isnt that super low, 220k is a okayish averange on ursoc as outlaw, dont forget many outlaws got their legendary boots and the insignia which boosts dps by a good margain ( ~ 10-12k dps ). Not anyone can be in the top 10% ^^.
    Thanks for the feedback. For the positioning I'm doing a bit like you're saying, the only big dips I see are when I'm the one getting charged. (Or people stay alive after wipe).

Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Not enough usage of Ambush even though TB was present for big times of the fights(checked the 5 min log). As upper poster said better with Quick Draw or Swordmaster. Potions and Flasks if you want to reach the upper %s. I assume you used flask but I didn't saw any potions. You can even use the old draenic potions if you don't have money to sustain the Old War potion. I can't see your weapon and I can't see what relics you have inside so yeah next time please log out in full gear/spec etc. Not in a fishing Rod ^_^
    Whoops I relogged after postion and didn't think about that haha. I'm trying to add ambush into my rotation and I'll definitely take a look at the draenic potions. As for legion, would you go for Old war or Deadly Grace? Lots of conflicting opitions and sims reveal a slight advantage for deadly grace in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    A 100 % uptime of Ghostly Strike would be a dps loss. You only need to have it up when you are going to use a damaging skill. If you are waiting for energy or your next move will be a Roll the Bones, you don't need the debuff on the mob.
    Agreed, plus 90% percent uptime considering what you said and the Ursoc charges is near perfect I would say. I've setup a WA for GS as it was one of the things I really had a hard time with and it's basically always up now.

And yes I know I'm not at the bottom of the barrel but still trying to improve any way I can. Thanks guys!