Thread: Blingtron 6000

Blingtron 6000

hey there i'm an engineer and have blingtron 6k
    and i'm troubled with the loot he gives , its just junk compared to bling 5000
    nothing useful the only thing i thats is a tuxedo and a teleport to random location
    its quite underwhelming for a legion blingtron
    can you upgrade the loot you get ? if the devs have a couple of mins free time ?

Maybe you should post this in the official wow forums

My issue isn't with the contents of the package, but with the stupid consumable battery you have to craft to summon it. Just give Reaves a 1 hour or so cooldown where you can summon it without needing a battery. Want to use him again in that time? Craft a battery to ignore the 1 hour cooldown.

Got my Engineering at 795 for the moment (until the next time DMF is up) so I can't even use the Blingtron module yet. But I just can't imagine myself using Reaves for anything really in it's current state.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    My issue isn't with the contents of the package, but with the stupid consumable battery you have to craft to summon it.
    Pretty much this. In any other expansion I wouldn't even blink at tossing down 5 ore to summon it, but with felslate being so uncommon and expensive, it's almost never worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    My issue isn't with the contents of the package, but with the stupid consumable battery you have to craft to summon it. Just give Reaves a 1 hour or so cooldown where you can summon it without needing a battery. Want to use him again in that time? Craft a battery to ignore the 1 hour cooldown.

Got my Engineering at 795 for the moment (until the next time DMF is up) so I can't even use the Blingtron module yet. But I just can't imagine myself using Reaves for anything really in it's current state.
    I skilled 790-800 by crafting Rank 3 Goggles, just a tip if you dont want to wait until next DMF.

Yeah, got a rank 3 goggles recipes (still yellow at 795) along with the mats to make about a dozen. But I don't really fancy burning through a decent amount of mats just to get to max skill level for a Reaves module that I won't be using in it's current state.