Weak Aura - show stacks of Fel Rush without hiding during GCD + Eye Beam Range?

Hello folks,

i tried to build a Fel Rush stack bar to quickly monitor the available stacks and cooldowns of Fel Rush. It should basically work like Runes from Deathknight. I have 2 filled bars, every bar stands for one Fel Rush stack. As soon as Fel rush gets used one bar changes to a cooldown progress bar filling up, to show when the stack is ready again.

http://imgur.com/a/kQMbL

1: 2 stacks rdy
    2: 1 stack rdy, 1 stack on cd
    3: both stacks on cd

Basically there are 4 bars, 2 bars as cooldown progress trigger which only show at =1 or =0 stacks. These are the filling Bars. The 2 filled Bars have the trigger Status:action usable at >=1 and 2 stacks.

Now to the problem. Fel Rush has some kind of GCD, so when i have 2 stacks ready and use Fel Rush, the bar which shouldshow me that there is still one stack left hides for 1 second. How can i change this bar to be always visible as long as there is one stack of Fel Rush? Is there a special trigger besides "action usable". I couldn't find a "stacks" trigger.

Now to Eye Beam, it is a 20y attack. Is there any possibility to make my Eye Beam Weakaura Icon be changed when out of range from the target? (like turning into a different color)

Thx for every help.

Edit:
    Vengeful Retreat has also the same problem as Fel Rush, but even a bit more. Its not directly usable after double jump or Fel Rush, showing an annoying 1sec GCD fillup with my action usable full bar for Vengeful Retreat.
    Last edited by Barrin; 2016-10-09 at 04:49 PM.

Try using Cooldown Progress (Spell) rather than action usable and if you set it to show "Always" you can use 1 bar for each charge