Hello!
Im looking for guild that i can hopefully start calling home.
In the current expansion i have decided to pursue the task of tanking and i am excited to learn to be better at it though i already do know how to tank but i want to learn my class a bit better.

What am i like as a raider and a player?
Im a very calm player, i never shout at anyone or blame people for their mistakes however if someone is failing at something and i happen to know how to do it better im happy to give constructive critisism and also receive it myself. I am also usually a quick learner if i notice what i am doing wrong.
I also do not care if we wipe day after day to the same boss because the boss WILL die eventually when we Iron out the mistakes.

My experience?
I started the game in late TBC and been playing ever since, started raiding as a mage in Wotlk and have not raided after that but i certainly havent forgotten what raiding is. What comes to tanking in raids is that i havent done that above lfr but have tanked lots of lower end content and i do know how to play the game wich is should since ive been playing for so long.

What am i expecting from the guild?
A stable player to start tanking in a friendly environment and nice athmosphere.
I prefer to raid 2-3 days a week and if you raid 3 days the hours should be 3 hours at a time and if 2 days 3-4 hours is good and also raid times should be anywhere between 19-23 +2 GMT
Im willing to server transfer(atm outlan) and maybe faction change.

If anyone is wondering why my account has so little achievement points it is because this is not the same account that used to have. If you need any further information about my account or anything else please contact me via battle tag: Massukas#2569