Can 2.2k+ Rets help me here?

Hey guys,

Any Ret who has 2.2k+ CR in 2s (and maybe 3s) help me with the comp decision?

I'm playing with Discipline Priests in 2s and stuck at 2150, any better healer to play with?
    Like, is Restoration Druid or Mistweaver better for us in 2s?

And what about 3s comps? What do you guys run with and what is the strategy?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

I'm 2200+ in 3s right now and 2k in 2s (havent bothered pushing yet) and I think one of Ret's strongest comps in 3s right now is Ret/Enh/MW, I even made a video showing same games at 2200+. Method (Cdew/bean/smex) actually just won the american championships with this comp. (please everyone call it THOR CLEAVE lol)

I guess only thing for the strat I can say here is sync your burst with enhance's hero buff, and time the burst phases when you get a full HoJ or Hex on the heals. You'll figure out who your kill targets are against certain comps when you actually play a bunch of games.

You will push 2.2k easy with a MW, the MW I play 3s with is at ~2270 just playing with a ret in 2v2. Simply due to the fact that you will counter any sin rogue team you counter (although you probably already know this), and mw's mobility should fair better than disc when getting trained.

Given that you're already 2150 in 2's I'm sure you'll be fine and be able to progress further. gl fellow retadin!
    Last edited by MintChocCip; 2016-10-10 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post
    I'm 2200+ in 3s right now and 2k in ...

... Given that you're already 2150 in 2's I'm sure you'll be fine and be able to progress further. gl fellow retadin!

Thanks for your valuable opinions and good wishes! I will definately try "Thor Cleave".

But about 2s, why is Mistweaver better than Disc for Ret?

Disc brings Mind Control and fear to the table (which my teammate sadly sucked at) while MW brings stun and paralysis. I already stun A LOT and Disc can deal massive damage. Ret is kinda lacking pressure in between bursts and MW lacks dispel and gets out of mana quickly. I'm definately gonna try it but I think Disc could still be better.

What about Restoration Druids? Are they completely ignored in these builds? Cyclone swaps can be really dangerous in my opinion.

Also try for 3s Shadow/Ret/Rshammy, Fire/Ret/heals and Assa/Ret/heals both comps very strong and have some sick CC for healers, also one of easy strats for Ret/Rog/Healer vs lower cr teams as you grind, pop cds at start put healer under cc/blind make him trinket, then in a next full hoj swap to healer and he will die with both of u there, be sure to pull 5 HP +A2A before hand, should be an easy kill vs healers like resto drood sub 2-2.1k

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 2200+ in 3s right now and 2k in 2s (havent bothered pushing yet) and I think one of Ret's strongest comps in 3s right now is Ret/Enh/MW, I even made a video showing same games at 2200+. Method (Cdew/bean/smex) actually just won the american championships with this comp. (please everyone call it THOR CLEAVE lol)
    Love the name lol, def going to call it like that lol! Btw you got any links for american championships or should it be already out on utube?
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-10-10 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post

Love the name lol, def going to call it like that lol! Btw you got any links for american championships or should it be already out on utube?
    Not sure about youtube but its definitely up on the twitch vod here https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft/v/93935944 , skip to 5 hours 9 minutes.

And hell yeah guys, spread the comp name

Not sure about youtube but its definitely up on the twitch vod here https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft/v/93935944 , skip to 5 hours 9 minutes.

And hell yeah guys, spread the comp name
    Just finished watching American's championship, zomg Thor comp is freaking amazing, it stood very tall on the battle field, method plaid it very very well. I am surprised though that Vanguards nor Aveng are not going to blizzcon >.<, but Bean did a very solid job (but he can work on canceling feedom :P so that mages wont SS it)

But ya def gonna try this comp this weekends once iget time to arena.