7+ Year Old Account

Can't decide on an Alt

Alts are a huge thing but I'm at the point on my main that once emissary quests are done and daily heroic I dont have much to do. I have a hard time getting into mythic+ as a ret paladin. I have a DH,DK,hunter, and rogue all at 110. I can't decide on an alt to actually commit to. Fel rush bothers the hell out of me on DH otherwise i really enjoy them. Unholy DK is pretty cool but the rotation isn't what i enjoy. Hunter pulling the entire world as MM or boring as hell BM. Rogue just lots its flavor for me. I was considering leveling a monk or a spriest. I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just curious what peoples ideas/advice are. I generally solo everything and randomly do heroics/mythics. I pvp a lot more than I use to which is a lot of fun.

Pick what you enjoy the most.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'd like to play a ranged but mage leveling is eh and i'm really curious about spriests

level a mistweaver monk like me

Hunter is pretty fun in casual PVP, MM barrage is great when no one is trying to CC anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick an alt that you can enjoy tanking/healing on. As those are the roles that are most sought after for Mythic+, which is very fun and challenging content that you'd miss out on. And once you make a few friends on that, they can tank/heal while you play your ret every now and then.

pick, and go away, these topics arent allowed here because we cant choose for and we dont care to
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Im in the same boat, or atleast I was. I have been struggling for days trying to pick an alt, I have them all at 100 so that's a good start atleast but what I did was just to log on them all and do a bit of questing and hitting the training dummy, eventually I picked the one I liked the most when pressing my abilities instead of focusing on which one does the most damage.

I played my alt for about 15 minutes, basically said "there's no way I'm doing this all again on a less favorable class", and stopped. I doubt I'll bother with alts at all this expansion, and I'm actually completely fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/race/gender/faction/role/boost threads here