Thread: Check my WoW

7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Check my WoW

So I wasn't sure if this website had been shared or not so I figured I would share it with my fellow Monks. If it has then I apologize for reposting... if not then here ya go.

www.checkmywow.com

Just put in the log id and Check my WoW will analyze your performance and let you know if you could have done more. I find it helpful.

Enjoy

I'm not sure it's very accurate, or even a good tool as it is, right now, at least for Demon Hunters. On my DH main, at least, it says I've cast Fel Rush literally zero times, despite me zooming left and right on the boss throughout the entire fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll say that, at least for MW Monks, its fairly accurate. It is for me at least. Of course its gonna tell you that you hadn't casted Revival, Life Cocoon or Chi-Ji enough when there are times to hold those spells. So in that aspect, its off but just take that part with a grain of salt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea I am finding this useful. Cheers!

Also a fellow MWer

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm not sure it's very accurate, or even a good tool as it is, right now, at least for Demon Hunters. On my DH main, at least, it says I've cast Fel Rush literally zero times, despite me zooming left and right on the boss throughout the entire fight.
    There were a few issues with it for DH that are being worked on. But its a good thing that this is the Monk forums and it works very well for Monks.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea, looking at a few other classes I am seeing issues. For instance it is measuring the 'uptime' of Fire Blast for a fire mage, stating it should be used on CD, which isn't entirely true. It should be used to progress Heating Up proc's into Hot Streak! for instant Pyros.

But meh, working for me. Basically I need to cast Rem more. I knew this.

Deleted
    pretty cool tool... thanks

One of the best sites I've been using lately, purely sick.
    Though, I love stats and numbers, so But at least You can see on what can You work on.

The site showed me that I am not really good with Energizing Elixir, so I switchd back to PS with huge amount of DPS increase.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

WW wise, pretty good find. I remember there being an old log comparison site for logs that used to do this but didn't base it on a model (only other logs which are not similar) like this site does.

I wish the other specs were up to par... This shows me when and where I should optimize my cooldowns. I love it!

Edit:
    Here's an example for those wondering:

Note RSK, there were periods during the Xavius fight where I was lingering on either adds and blades. Essentially a spent more than 2 mins without casting RSK for w/e stupid reason. Not to mention I could have used EE more often...
    Last edited by Protonova; 2016-10-12 at 07:43 PM.
    I can't walk away until I've seen it through, for the good or worse.

doesnt work, i put the link of the log the way they ask it, says report not found.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    doesnt work, i put the link of the log the way they ask it, says report not found.
    So just copy and paste the tail of your report (the hashed letters and numbers) then you have to parse it. The queue is very short. If you'd like you can even search for your character. They do scan through warcraftlogs, every few days (it would appear).

I guess another thing to check is if the log you're linking is set to public. It cannot be private.
    I can't walk away until I've seen it through, for the good or worse.

welp, it was a private log, rip