This Side Up achievement artifact appearance: account wide?

I know no one has gotten it yet but since it's such a long grind: does anyone know or have heard of this achievement awards the appearance account wide? One would think it does (since most arch stuff is) but the achievement progress is not. Has me worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    I don't think it is but it ought to be.

Just as I think the first PvP appearance should be BoA. It's such a long grind and it looks so awesome on so many classes and so many specs.

The pvp one is different in that it's ALWAYS been that pvp stuff is character specific. So even if you disagree with it, it retains the same pattern.

The big reason I think the arch achieve should be account wide is the toys you get from it are all account wide (minus flying thing). Basically no one would actually do it on multiple characters. You don't need 2 ghost moose

We'll see what happens when people unlock it and if it's not account wide, if Blizz changes it to be so.

(Glory of the legion hero appearance I believe IS account wide).
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It depends on whether it is linked to completion of a quest or to obtaining an achievement.

Hero achievements have traditionally given mounts, which were account-wide by the time achievements were made account-wide.

None of the other artifact-related unlocks are account-wide, so why would this one be?
    I have two druids and have to do everything twice - which leads me to believe they are linked to quest-like trackers that are character specific.

At the end of the day, it is purely cosmetic and Blizzard have previously shown they are not bothered by making alts suffer on that regard. I guess it contributes to the re-play-ability of alts. If you had everything handed to your alts, then what is the point of playing them beyond being able to claim you have a maxed and geared character of each class?