Linked battle net accounts question.

I was wondering if when you can link battle net accounts. and if you can, will the accounts then share achivements and mounts?
    Was thinking of linken me and my brother's accounts so he would get all the mounts i have (:
    Nooo noooo! Yes

No. that's not possible and never will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamashaman View Post
    I was wondering if when you can link battle net accounts. and if you can, will the accounts then share achivements and mounts?
    Was thinking of linken me and my brother's accounts so he would get all the mounts i have (:

thats possible as long as ur last name is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos View Post
    thats possible as long as ur last name is the same.
    Battlenets no,

old wow accounts yes,

2 seperate battlenets can not be linked together.

if the last name is the same thats just for merging an old wow account to a new bnet.

the Op wants to put his bros account on his account so his bro can get his items and vice versa, it would have the same password and same login bnet id.

Blizzard does not allow dual access to bnets, and condone the sahring of accounts,

so i highly doubt blizzard would merge 2 bnets into the same so bro and bro can get things.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Ah that sucks. but ty for answer (:
    Nooo noooo! Yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Battlenets no,

old wow accounts yes,

2 seperate battlenets can not be linked together.

if the last name is the same thats just for merging an old wow account to a new bnet.

the Op wants to put his bros account on his account so his bro can get his items and vice versa, it would have the same password and same login bnet id.

Blizzard does not allow dual access to bnets, and condone the sahring of accounts,

so i highly doubt blizzard would merge 2 bnets into the same so bro and bro can get things.
    its possible to link 2 bnet accounts if the lastname is the same. even the new ones i just did this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to jump in here: the last names don't necessarily have to be the same. I have 4 accounts linked to my battle.net account --- all mine for the record. 2 of them do not match my lastname because they were misspelled, etc.

I was able to link them, give them just one month of game time and now I have all of their mounts, transmog, and achievements on my main account. Whether or not Blizzard 'allows' dual access to the same battle.net login, technically that is true. Is it enforced? I have yet to see that. I have a few people on my friends' list that, when I message one - they both get it (meaning they're totally sharing the same battle.net). They do it for achievement and mount sharing and have been for a while. Of course, I don't advise doing it but...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos View Post
    its possible to link 2 bnet accounts if the lastname is the same. even the new ones i just did this.
    i think so, but if its multiple people using it, the account will get banned.

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. There is 1 progression per person, each person have to deserve what they have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i think so, but if its multiple people using it, the account will get banned.
    Not really.
    My husband and I play on the same bnet account and we never had any issues, we even called Blizzard multiple times just to make sure. we have 2 wow accounts and 2 subscriptions so technically it is not considered account sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is possible, but if I recall, not permitted. The whole sharing of Battle.net accounts isn't so popular.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Okay so now im getting confused. Can i do it or not? x)
    Nooo noooo! Yes

Deleted
    Okay so now im getting confused. Can i do it or not? x)
    I have three licensed wow accounts linked together under one battle.net email address...at the login screen I can choose between wow 4, 6, or 7 (not sure why it's not 1, 2, or 3 but oh well). Wow4 used to be my sole account and is upgraded to Legion, wow6 was another battle.net account that my son once used during a RAF...since upgraded to Legion, wow7 is a current RAF account since we got a license key with the movie DVD.

I can say for sure these are all fully functional (paid subs) and each have probably 8-10 toons on each account...they are all in my name, and I can transfer toons (paid) between each account without issue (I've done so during the RAF process as the wow7 is only at WoD). They share achvs, mounts, heirlooms, etc. I can log into all three and play simultaneously if I wanted, and have done so while doing the RAF.

So...yes...it is possible to have multiple wow subs under one battle.net account. It was a bit of a problem when my son was younger and could log into my main account and go on a gold spending spree...but he's much older now and conditioned to the wrath incurred if he does it again LOL. But seriously...while there are many reasons it's not good to have multiple wow subs under one main battle.net account, the sharing of "stuff" is cool for us.

One major PITA is the friends list sharing...regardless of what account you log into the friends list is shared...so sometimes I am logged on his friends have no idea if it is me or him on.

Hope this helps.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    No, you cannot.

You can sever your created accounts under one name (which you need really good reasons to do so), but you cannot add accounts to your name.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    Not really.
    My husband and I play on the same bnet account and we never had any issues, we even called Blizzard multiple times just to make sure. we have 2 wow accounts and 2 subscriptions so technically it is not considered account sharing.
    ive seen and heard of peoples accounts getting locked, due to IP discrepancys and authenticators and the such not syncing with 2 different people using them?

Good to see it works for you

Stop saying he can... you can have multiple WoW accounts under one battlenet account, but you cant merge separate battlenet accounts in one account to share achievements.

Obviously, while you can have two or more WoW accounts under one battlenet, it would be against the rules to have them used by different people and can get you banned. Doesn't happen often, usually blizzard doesn't care, but it is possible. Keep that in mind.