Thread: Pvp rewards!!!

Deleted

Angry Pvp rewards!!!

I never got anythin useful from these shtboxes. Fishes, gold, garrison(sry class hall) resources....

Ok so i enter rated arena to got sht relic.

Ok so i did what blizzard want from me and did 2 heroics and 2 raids - guess what? No gear but shty runes....

Pls add more RNG thanks

Deleted
    You don't get gear from the boxes, you get it directly from the wins. You get a base 840+ gear piece in every rated queue every week, guaranteed. You can also get more gear randomly from wins, but that doesn't happen very often. Both of those type of rewards scale with your rating.

They definitely need to make getting the gear a bit more common. As is I've played over 100 games in Arena and got 1 piece of gear. An 805 trinket at about a 1400 rating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    You don't get gear from the boxes, you get it directly from the wins. You get a base 840+ gear piece in every rated queue every week, guaranteed. You can also get more gear randomly from wins, but that doesn't happen very often. Both of those type of rewards scale with your rating.
    Yeah i know...got this relic(and imrove my ilvl by 1 )

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile some wquest award you with 850+ epics...because quests is endgame in legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    Yeah i know...got this relic(and imrove my ilvl by 1 )

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile some wquest award you with 850+ epics...because quests is endgame in legion.
    World quests are soft capped at 840, atleast you tried.

I dunno. I think new unicorns are amazing, also mounts for 100 3v3 wins look great as well. Portrait looks good too. I don't mind pvp gear much since its not that important.

What i would like to see are race specific rewards like Horde cosmetic Korkron gear or Blood Elven set that looks like spellbreaker gear or race specific weapon transmog.

I never got anythin useful from these shtboxes. Fishes, gold, garrison(sry class hall) resources....

Ok so i enter rated arena to got sht relic.

Ok so i did what blizzard want from me and did 2 heroics and 2 raids - guess what? No gear but shty runes....

Pls add more RNG thanks
    As much as I agree the RNG of it is a bit annoying, it makes no actual difference. If you do the PvP WQs you're still getting 840 loot, and anything else is just a bonus. The actual gear difference in PvP is non-existent thanks to the stat/spell multiplier templates. So you might be 1-2% ahead or behind someone. You getting lucky with a few crits makes that difference up.

FWIW, I have about 10 PvP-specific items (i.e. Head/Neck/Shoulder/Chest/Legs/Feet/Ringx2/Trinketx2, plus duplicates) from World Quests, all at 840 (or higher, WF/TF)... and I stopped doing them about 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-10-11 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    No got 850 yesterday

Deleted
    No got 850 yesterday
    It's still soft capped at 840, read again

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    I got an 865 trinket last night from the black rook hold WQ.

Gear can proc and upgrade via RNG!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex Snob View Post
    I got an 865 trinket last night from the black rook hold WQ.

Gear can proc and upgrade via RNG!
    By softcap he means that the reward is a baseline 840. The hardcap (highest possible it can upgrade to) is 895 afaik.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    By softcap he means that the reward is a baseline 840. The hardcap (highest possible it can upgrade to) is 895 afaik.
    Correct, all WQ items are softcapped at 840 and can titanforge to 895 like any other gear