Question Is haste or critical better for gems, enchants and gear when using castigator?

Topic name. I feel like crit is better, however I'm not really a fan of Castigator. Noxxic suggests haste, icyveins - crit. And I'm siding more with icy veins as noxxic have been proven bad many times.

10+ Year Old Account
    All Crit. Castigator obviously becomes better and better the higher Crit % you have. You obviously still want some baseline Haste, I'm running about 15%, some recommend 20%.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

How much does haste lose its value with the Unbeatiful legendary ring? I got it a couple weeks back and with that, pestilent pustules and some recently acquired relics that add to the "scourge strike has a chance to activate a rune" trait, there are a lot of times when I have TOO many resources. I'm currently sitting at ~32% crit and ~21% haste, and i'm questioning whether or not I should drop some haste in favor of more mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlink View Post
    How much does haste lose its value with the Unbeatiful legendary ring? I got it a couple weeks back and with that, pestilent pustules and some recently acquired relics that add to the "scourge strike has a chance to activate a rune" trait, there are a lot of times when I have TOO many resources. I'm currently sitting at ~32% crit and ~21% haste, and i'm questioning whether or not I should drop some haste in favor of more mastery.
    I can't say for the ring. I don't have it (or any legendary for that matter >_>) but I'm sure it does lose value if you're having trouble uncapping. On the flip side though, the Bracers should increase the value of Haste even more since you have a good chance of popping all of your wounds in one SS if you're also running Castigator.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest