Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigworm79 View Post
    u cant put it on par with raid finder.
    Why not? It requires considerably more effort than raid finder.

I thought the gear was low, until I went into 5 of them for the quest. and blew through every boss in like a Minute. They aren't like the old TW's that actually could kill you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I thought the gear was low, until I went into 5 of them for the quest. and blew through every boss in like a Minute. They aren't like the old TW's that actually could kill you.
    Noticed the same, the WoD version was so overtuned that it always ended in wipefests.

Deleted
    I already got the mounts, but I would do the 5 runs for the weekly quest and besides that probably collect the currency to buy reputation items.

I dont' have an issue with the item levels. It's OK for fresh max level characters, can WF into gear which is en par with heroic gear, and quite easy (except when you have a stupid tank who pulls whole rooms of the big demons in Arcatraz...).

I'm fine with the ilvl of drops, since they're easier than heroics, but the vendor gear at 805 makes no sense. In WoD vendor gear was better than the drops.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Just wondering there is no QQ thread about the incredibly low itemlevel dropping in timewalking, so I can QQ.

The base itemlevel of 820 is way too low to give any incentive to run those, apart from the cosmetic items. Considering the difficulty - that's pretty much fixed because of the lowered itemlevel and we know it from WoD minus artifact traits - it's rather on par with mythics than current heroics.
    Even for equipping a new alt you can just wait for items to pop up on world quests.

Anyone agrees?
    You can do them as soon as you hit lvl 110 and at that point, 820 is very good gear to get from just doing entry lvl dungeons.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

My fresh 110 got numerous 820's, a couple 835, and the chest reward was a socketed 860.

If you think there's no reason to run them you're on drugs.

Deleted
    Its fine. Great for fresh 110s , and the rest can run them for cosmetics and RNG upgrades. Not to mention to complete the weekly quest for bonus roll and loot box.

A blast from the past, nostalgia and perhaps a piece of loot

Don't like them? Don't do it! Problem fixed.

The TW dungeons right now are stupid easy, it's ridiculous. Also, just grab a DH for DPS they literally AoE every single pack down in 5 seconds by themselves.

I can barely gets casts off in them.