Some advice for spec and build

So, I am trying to decide what to do with my 30k of saved up AP. Considering switch to mut or sub. I have:

41% crit
    4% haste
    41% mastery
    9% vers

I also have the waterlogged wrists, which I would hate to give up,though.
    I am 5 levels from getting Blunderbuss.

I have level 19 rank and lvl 6 artifact knowledge. I have a between the eyes artifact lvl 850, (one rank of black powder) an 825 reduce energy by12 on finishers and an 835 cool down of ar by 10 sec.

My off spec right now is mut and is lvl 14. Another question is, if I switch to sin, what build do you recommend?

I am really open to suggestions on what to do. My dips really depends on rng and sometimes it ain't so great. The legendary wrists are one thing I don't want to lose, but I am willing to respec, if it would help me. I am in a raiding guild and want to increase my dps.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You gave no helpful information, no logs, no idea what you expect from your char, have you tried simming your char to see what you should be able to do?
    Have you read even one line in one of the threads pertaining spec information?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Assa is easier to play, if you able to play outlaw properly stay outlaw until you ready for sub switch. If you switch sub with your low stats, your dps gonna suffer. If you switch assa your dps gonna improve, depending how much you fail as outlaw. Still you will be forced to use outlaw in some situations (cenarius, m+)

Try to focus on mistakes you do as outlaw, it gonna boost your dps more then switching.