Deleted

Aim for 3 chests on mm+2, or run bigger levels?

Hi there,

I see lots of people running +2/+3 heroics to get 3 chests.

I've ran 30+ times eye of azshara, from +6 to +8. I'm getting 1-2 chests depending on group (i love you, rogues playing on +7 & still not knowing that giants detect camouflage). I-can't-get-loot. And I've got something like 5 BiS to get there.

Wouldn't it be better if I farm +2 & bet on warforged? I'm not looking for 845-850 versions...

Reminds me of this tank weapon in heroic mechanar back to BC...

I would recommend sticking to +6 or lower after you get a +10 done (or w/e you're good with for highest for the week). The added affix is a big deal and getting a guaranteed 2 chests/dungeon min for specific +6 dungeons or lower is IMO worth it in the long run vs the added extra 5 ilvl base for +8. In general find out how your server's pugs (or whatever group you run with) will generally do for a specific dungeon chest wise, then run whatever difficulty will guarantee 2 chests as your max highest for that dungeon. Its fairly dungeon specific as most pugs can 2 chest +6 or lower eye, whereas most pugs aren't even close to 2 chests for stuff like arcway or BRH no matter the difficulty (lower ilvl reqs for the lower the M+ after all).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 92isurlachatte View Post
    Hi there,

I see lots of people running +2/+3 heroics to get 3 chests.

I've ran 30+ times eye of azshara, from +6 to +8. I'm getting 1-2 chests depending on group (i love you, rogues playing on +7 & still not knowing that giants detect camouflage). I-can't-get-loot. And I've got something like 5 BiS to get there.

Wouldn't it be better if I farm +2 & bet on warforged? I'm not looking for 845-850 versions...

Reminds me of this tank weapon in heroic mechanar back to BC...
    I just remembered the feeling when i got the sword on my first time in the mechanar.
    Thanks, it was a wonderfull day those 8 years (or so) ago
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    ye faking Sun eater weeks of daily mecha runs i could have pulled that instance with eyes closed. Gotten Kara weapon before it lol
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

if you want legendaries, stick to farming 2-3 of the harder instances and 2-6 of the easier ones (lol maw), you'll also occasionally get a random really nice warforged piece, but relying on that for a piece you want would take an enormous amount of time

if you want gear that's actually in that dungeon's loot table, just try and push higher levels, it'll have q relevant ilvl at least (unless you're fishing for some trinket that's really broken for your spec or something and ilvl just doesnt really even matter)