Volcanic affix Weak Aura

Is it possible to make it? Is there a trigger for it?

What exactly do you mean? if your looking for when its casted would assume SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS would be the event for it

I mean a WA that shows up when it spawns under your feet and you have to move. Some things like mage rune of power make it nearly invisible.

Deleted
    I would want something like this as well - if possible.

Deleted
    I'm quite sure this isn't possible, as it's not a debuff that gets placed on you. It's merely an AOE effect, that gets placed on the ground. At least, I think so.

It works with voidzones, etc. So I suppose some of those effects do place a debuff on the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe something like a warning when you're taking damage from it.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Maybe something like a warning when you're taking damage from it.
    But then it's basicly too late. The hit takes away ~75% of your hp, if you are already low or get hit by something else you're dead.

A warning in advance would be nice

I did try to get this working in another thread but it might act like Brambles on Cenarius e.g its server side so untrackable, Will need to do more testing to find out whats casting it and see but so far. Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    As far as i'm aware, it's not a spell that is cast by any mob. It just happens.

Best thing to do would be to have a clean(er) UI, so that it's more visible :P
    youre over simplifying it, a lot of classes have a core ability that covers the ground underneath them (prot paladin, mage, holy priest, etc), making volcanic sometimes difficult or impossible to see

Yesterday I filled suggestion for blizz to change ROP color, when you drop ROP and use combustion its impossible to see volcanic. I lowered my monitor brightness so will see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Emy View Post
    But then it's basicly too late. The hit takes away ~75% of your hp, if you are already low or get hit by something else you're dead.

A warning in advance would be nice
    It does 50% of your hp.. It isn't a set number, it's literally in the tooltip "Deals 50% of your maximum health"

It's not hard to see the bright yellow glow under your feet, tunnel less and scroll in more if you're having issues.

Deleted
    Volcanic is basically impossible to spot on second boss in EoA while standing on the sand dunes. Very annoying. Why it can't be something like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Volcanic is basically impossible to spot on second boss in EoA while standing on the sand dunes. Very annoying. Why it can't be something like
    Exactly that. EoA in general is a nightmare with volcanic, last boss arcane debuffs makes it near impossible to see, painful to see when standing in water, impossible to see on the islands.

I also found an interesting bug with volcanic debuff, on the final boss of EoA when placing demonic gateway it sometimes puts a debuff where both you and the landing portal are being placed for some weird reason, this volcanic does damage to the boss.

Free 900k damage on pull if you want it. Although it doesn't seem repeatable and does not work once in combat. My group was very curious how the crap we pulled him as well.

#WarlockBuffConfirmed