Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

We are closer than we have ever been to a nuclear war.

So according to several sources, we are very close to a nuclear war with Russia over the Syrian thing. Hillary is pushing for a no-fly zone over there and I fear it may be the spark that ignites WWIII.

This is pretty devastating news because I was reluctantly planning on voting for her (hate that cunt so much, but Trump is a literal mad man that is on record for questioning why nuclear weapons are off the table).

Now I don't know what the fuck is going to happen. Vote for cunt and die in a nuclear war with Russia or vote for ego mad man and possibly die in a nuclear war with China while being hated by the rest of the planet.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Sources such as?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Sources such as?
    Source: Rem lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Source: Rem lost.
    By lost you mean lucky escape from a little bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Sources such as?
    There are tons if you google, but how about this one: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pu...ar-war-n665376
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So according to several sources, we are very close to a nuclear war with Russia over the Syrian thing.
    Bullshit.

There was this thing called the Cuban Missile Crisis if you want to know what scary was. Or basically living on the planet before the collapse of the Soviet Union. We all lived with the knowledge that there was a good chance the world would just end during our lives.

It's ok. I just bought a brand new tin foil hat.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

i am pretty sure if donald trump gets elected president of united states we might see a nuclear war coming. so please vote somthing less stupid. thanks, an eu guy. And im pretty sure guys in responsibilty realize its not worth nuking each other over some minor differences in the war against syrian terrorist groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It's ok. I just bought a brand new tin foil hat.
    I hope you at least invested in the radiation-proof kind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Bullshit.

There was this thing called the Cuban Missile Crisis if you want to know what scary was. Or basically living on the planet before the collapse of the Soviet Union. We all lived with the knowledge that there was a good chance the world would just end during our lives.
    I was referring to establishing a no-fly zone over Syria. It would be more dangerous than the Cuban Missile Crisis because that will affect Russia a lot more.

It would be like if we were in a war with Mexico and Russia says that it'll be establishing a no-fly zone there (which means ALL our planes over Mexico would have to be grounded. Any American plane would be shot down by the Russians if they enter Mexican air space).

What do you think would happen?

So now would be a good time to get friendly (with those people you thought where nutty in your neighbourhood),

Doomsday Preppers

Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-10-12 at 10:49 PM.

Maybe kids can start doing duck and cover practice at school again like they did in the 50's and 60's. We are way off from nuclear war, it is a zero sum game that neither side wants to play. At best this is just fear-mongering.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Won't happen. It's just saber rattling like the N.K chests are puffed and arms are tensed but in the end its nothing but a show of force.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I think media are over reacting and fearmongering a lot.

For example CNN's main front page article right now:

Russia, US move past Cold War to unpredictable confrontation

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/12/po...war/index.html

I was referring to establishing a no-fly zone over Syria. It would be more dangerous than the Cuban Missile Crisis because that will affect Russia a lot more.
    Please stop talking. You're embarrassing yourself.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So according to several sources, we are very close to a nuclear war with Russia over the Syrian thing. Hillary is pushing for a no-fly zone over there and I fear it may be the spark that ignites WWIII.

This is pretty devastating news because I was reluctantly planning on voting for her (hate that cunt so much, but Trump is a literal mad man that is on record for questioning why nuclear weapons are off the table).

Now I don't know what the fuck is going to happen. Vote for cunt and die in a nuclear war with Russia or vote for ego mad man and possibly die in a nuclear war with China while being hated by the rest of the planet.
    Because Hillary is currently in a position to put into place a no-fly zone, right?

It would be like if we were in a war with Mexico and Russia says that it'll be establishing a no-fly zone there (which means ALL our planes over Mexico would have to be grounded. Any American plane would be shot down by the Russians if they enter Mexican air space).

What do you think would happen?
    The Cuban missile crisis was such a big deal because of how easily they could have just lobbed a warhead into the US, with zero warning and no way to save people. Nobody wins in a nuclear war. Countries of this size know this and wouldn't consider it unless it was an absolute final choice. It certainly isn't going to be your opening shot in a war. As soon as any country fires off a nuclear weapon all the other countries are going to follow suit. Even if they aren't fighting them prior to the launch as soon as you do so amazingly stupid endangering the entire globe, everybody will turn on you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    There are tons if you google, but how about this one: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pu...ar-war-n665376
    From your own link:
    According to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin
    Many Russians regard Zhirinovsky as a clownish figure who makes outspoken statements to grab attention
    Zhirinovsky likes to shock liberal public opinion and he has frequently heaped scorn on the West
    In typically chauvinistic remarks, Zhirinovsky said Clinton's gender should also bar her from the presidency.
    Most Americans should choose Trump because men have been leading for millions of year.
    (which is hilarious on several levels)

I think, maybe just maybe, he might be talking bullshit
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2016-10-12 at 10:38 PM.

"Sources", eh?
    How about linking us these? If you read about it in Breitbart it's not a source, it's mad ramblings.

War, war never changes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland