Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I guess the cold war never happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    but countries that want to bully others with military force in the name of their ideologies have only increased in numbers.
    Funnily enough, thats exactly what the US has been doing for ages

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    There are tons if you google, but how about this one: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pu...ar-war-n665376
    I do enjoy the single source you give is "Known crazy guy says crazy thing. Nobody surprised."
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    well the world has to end someday.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Purely speculative.

Both Putin and whoever becomes the next president would have to be very stupid to engage in a nuclear war, and they're many things, but they're not stupid.

world ending in 2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freqs View Post
    world ending in 2017
    RIP the world.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It's ok. I just bought a brand new tin foil hat.
    Can't wait to see braindead sheeple like you die first in the nuclear fire so the planet can rid itself of morons like you.

I also can't wait until Russia turns Murica to radioactive dust. I may die in this war, seeing as my country is basically a US colony due to the high treason of our politicians and president. I wish russians would just invade my country and remove the whole political class. I want Putin to be my president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    lol

It's called posturing. I assume you are probably younger...this type of BS happened all the time in the 70s and 80s. You should go back and read all the posturing the USSR did when Reagan kept pushing for Star Wars in the 80s.

Russia is trying to get the stupid side of the US population to vote for their puppet, Trump. Some of Trump's plans include working to disband NATO, which is one of the few things preventing Russia from grabbing even more land.

We are probably heading towards another cold war, and while that is a bit scary, it still wouldn't put us closer than ever to a nuclear war. It puts us back to where we were 40-50 years ago, and, despite what you'll hear from the pro-Putin apologists, it is primarily due to Russia's aggression.
    Can't wait to see the salt on your face when Trump wins. Only mentally ill people would vote for a warmongering criminal psychopath like Hillary. But I guess mentally ill people make the majority of american voters these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    All this dumb posturing by Russia. I really hope the Russian people wise up and select someone better than Putin. Having an ex-KGB authoritarian in charge of your country is not good. Not to mention that he is sucking your economy dry, he is the richest man in the world... not because he is doing a good job, but because he is stealing from you.

Is Vladimir Putin hiding a $200 billion fortune? (And if so, does it matter?)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...oes-it-matter/
    Haha, I love americunts crying over Putin, the world's best leader and the ONLY leader with balls. Enjoy your SJW and BLM in the so great Murica.

Infracted - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-10-17 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    Can't wait to see braindead sheeple like you die first in the nuclear fire so the planet can rid itself of morons like you.

I also can't wait until Russia turns Murica to radioactive dust. I may die in this war, seeing as my country is basically a US colony due to the high treason of our politicians and president. I wish russians would just invade my country and remove the whole political class. I want Putin to be my president.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see the salt on your face when Trump wins. Only mentally ill people would vote for a warmongering criminal psychopath like Hillary. But I guess mentally ill people make the majority of american voters these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, I love americunts crying over Putin, the world's best leader and the ONLY leader with balls. Enjoy your SJW and BLM in the so great Murica.
    Careful with that edge, you might cut yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post

I also can't wait until Russia turns Murica to radioactive dust.
    I say "EU trash" ---> get a ban.

Guy advocates genocide and nuclear war against America ----> minor flaming.

What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So according to several sources...
    ...all of whom must be Millennial fuckwits with no awareness of the history of the 1900s.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Remember, apparently a massive war is preferable to having a potty mouth for a president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    [IMG].https://assets.vg247.com/current/2015/06/fallout_4_new_header_13.jpg[/IMG]
    War, war never changes.
    Every time I see this pic, I always think "Where the hell did that Pink Flamingo come from ?"

OT, Nuclear war will never happen, at least not in our life times.
    Think about it for a moment, once one country starts, it will start a domino effect of all the nuclear powered nations, and no world leader wants to do that.