Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Dont join guilds that post in trade chat, all of them are idiots who shit the bed.

wow-progress.com then look for guilds that actually have an application process, it weeds out the speds.
    Every single mythic raiding guild on my 2 servers post in trade. It take little effort to them and it is one of the many ways to get their name out over and over and keep the raid fully stocked on alts/subs and all the things you need to keep on raiding. Now the top guild on either server doesn't do it as much, but as far as I know the froze recruiting last week. If /trade is helpful for 4 and 5/7 mythic guilds it is safe to say the average guild can find some benefit from it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Which is ridiculous ^^

Listen OP, guild "leaders" and "Officers" who think they can boss you around and/or curse at you merely because they have some meaningless status in a game, are not worth your time.

Gaming should be fun. Communication should always occur between the obvious margins of etiquette. Shouting, cursing, flaming and ridiculing of for spoilt brats and ill mannered sociopaths.
    Why is that ridiculus. Acting like a toxic ass is a pretty damn valid reason to get tossed. As you stat gaming should be fun the OP is the one that broke that harmony.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    You got kicked because you raged. There's no reason to discuss this point as yeah, it's pretty clear to everyone.

Next off, if your idea of winning an argument with someone is raging then you have bigger issues which will lead to you being kicked from most guilds unless you fix your shit. When someone doesn't know what he's talking about you don't argue by saying "BUT YOUR DPS A SHIT !!!!1!!one". Instead of doing that you demolish his argument and make him look like a retard. Something like this would work
    1. I had fewer dispels because i was focusing on keeping the people lazored by the eye/tanks up. Your numbers reflect that.(still very few dispells though so step up)
    2. Ask why overhealing is an issue since you had no issues with mana while still pulling a lot more healing than the other healers

Yep, completely justified.

Why would anybody want to deal with a guy raging in normal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    All I can say is that I'm happy to see there is a boss that requires dispelling PvE healers, you're cool and I love you, but please find your dispel button and use it, especially in dungeons
    I certainly miss being able to decurse and things like that on dps now. Eye of Azsuna is the worst so many people don't dispell at the end of that run at all levels from normal to mythic + people just get crushed/stunned for no reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Every single mythic raiding guild on my 2 servers post in trade. It take little effort to them and it is one of the many ways to get their name out over and over and keep the raid fully stocked on alts/subs and all the things you need to keep on raiding. Now the top guild on either server doesn't do it as much, but as far as I know the froze recruiting last week. If /trade is helpful for 4 and 5/7 mythic guilds it is safe to say the average guild can find some benefit from it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is that ridiculus. Acting like a toxic ass is a pretty damn valid reason to get tossed. As you stat gaming should be fun the OP is the one that broke that harmony.
    Of course. Regardless of who it's directed to, raging is stupid and counter productive. It's ridiculous to get the boot when you point out that the officer's (this word makes me giggle every time ^^) approach is ill mannered. Ergo, be happy they kicked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    you might be an asshole but healer right now can join any guild they like, so you are here just looking for us to back you up without all the info.

how about no.
    Not holy priests, they lack the toolkit to be able to go to whatever group they want. They offer decent hps, but aren't even towards the top on that.

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Which is ridiculous ^^

Listen OP, guild "leaders" and "Officers" who think they can boss you around and/or curse at you merely because they have some meaningless status in a game, are not worth your time.
    Clearly this , i have been an officer too in the past in a semihardcore guild (played dps back then) and i was also a class leader , i never ever lectured anyone or tried to make him look useless especially after he tried alot , abusing such power in a casual guild and in this manner is sick.

Btw guys how can i retrieve my logs for this fight? do i need addon or what? im really curious to see how i played and if i indeed overhealed that much.

Can't give nothing new in this thread and will add to the chore: Please don't rage, just don't. Argue and point out facts, if they don't agree then there's nothing much to do. It's either you are right and they can't see the forest for the trees or you are at fault and they are unable to make you see your error. Raging just makes everyone frustrated and will make them do rash decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Well listen what happened , it was a 10 man normall en raid (pretty much easy mode) , i was playing a holy priest and we were 3 healers in the raid , during all encounters until cenarius i toped the hps meters by far i would say and on cenarius i did as much heal as the 2 of the other healers combined , i did around 250k ursoc (2nd did 180k and 3rd 150k) , 300k cenarius (2nd did 150k and 3rd 140k) , 220k nygoth(140k 2nd 100k 3rd) , 240k elerethe(died though so it doesnt count) , 180k first boss and dragons (2nd 140k 3rd 120k) , all those were with an 857 ilvl.

I got flamed because of 2 reasons , the first was that i had 7 dispells on nygoth (31 first 15 2nd) and the second because i had like 46%-50% overheal in some fights or trash i cant remember (im not sure about this one , i think i had 26-30% on bosses ) which was about double than the other healers , well the actual reason that i got kicked is because i raged to an officer (it was a noob dps who couldnt even surpass the tanks and i got it personally) , lets just forget about this story , lets focus on the playing part , do you think i played terribly? nygoth was really hard for me , i usually average 30-40 dispells but in this case the pressure was extreme because the other healers underperformed and the dps was terrible , the best dps did around 190k dps and the rest about 120-150k , i had serious mana issues before phase2.

I dont claim im perfect but can a terrible dps judge you , critique you and in fact kick you? was my rage correct?
    Spamming out heals and going oom way befor the rest of the healers does not mean you're better even though it might look like it on the healing meter.
    You might have to hold back a bit befor you get to know the rest of your healing team.

As a healer you "win" when the boss dies and your raid is still alive, not when you reach the top of the meter.

In any case, that guild sounds a bit silly. Maybe you're better off without them.

Deleted
    Clearly this , i have been an officer too in the past in a semihardcore guild (played dps back then) and i was also a class leader , i never ever lectured anyone or tried to make him look useless especially after he tried alot , abusing such power in a casual guild and in this manner is sick.

Btw guys how can i retrieve my logs for this fight? do i need addon or what? im really curious to see how i played and if i indeed overhealed that much.
    I could give a shit if you're in a top 100 level guild and single handedly carrying the raid, the problem sounds like your attitude and since you will not specify what you said, where you said it and how you did I can only assume you're suffering from a mental blindness to your own inability to process your behaviour.

No one here cares about your performance on the boss, you 'raged' at someone, you are the problem.

Deleted

Since you mentioned the whole "making someone look useless etc." can you give us how the chat went?

Also for logs you'll need to upload them using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/. Just take a look at the site(it should be pretty clear) or google it.

So you were an officer in a semi hardcore guild and you don't understand how logs work, that checks out. If they logged fights you can go to the site it was on and search the guild name or your own. If it is on warcraftlogs.com which many people use you can confirm your character is actually yours and then see logs that anybody records with you on it even if they lock them as private.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Raging at an officer can definitely get you kicked regardless of performance.
    This,

You do not rage at an officer if your in a structured, organised guild or guild raid. If you have a problem with the officers comments then you message him or talk to him after the raid has disbanded. If your beyond that point because your that pissed off, you take it to another officer or the GM. But you don't disrupt the raid.

Edit

So yes sorry, you deserved to get kicked. I'm not saying the officer was in the right but the point is, respect

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    So you were an officer in a semi hardcore guild and you don't understand how logs work, that checks out. If they logged fights you can go to the site it was on and search the guild name or your own. If it is on warcraftlogs.com which many people use you can confirm your character is actually yours and then see logs that anybody records with you on it even if they lock them as private.
    During wotlk there wasnt such thing

During wotlk there wasnt such thing
    There sure was. Back then most people would have been using http://www.worldoflogs.com/. Now if you look you can see all of the Wrath raids just in case you think this is made up like your story.

Deleted
    - raging at other people (doesn't matter if officer or not) in a seemingly casual guild in a nh run
    - spamming heals to get to the top of hps, overhealing by a lot instead of doing something useful (e.g. a damage spell now and then), while ignoring other fight mechanics e.g. needed dispels and then thinking you played better
    - then crying in a forum about how you were unfairly treated, and it's mostly because the officer is a terrible dps player and was butthurt because you raged at him directly
    Definitely a person I wouldn't want to have anywhere near my casual raid. The kick was justified.

[e] Just an edit to answer your other question: It's impossible to tell if you played good or not without logs, as others have said. But since the kick seemed to have other reasons, I don't think it matters that much.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-10-13 at 11:15 AM.

When joining a guild it is very important that you share the same mentality and all have similar goals.

If you join a guild and want everyone to be prepared and hVe read up on all the bosses and then you show up and wipe all night on the first boss and people are not using pot or flasks while you have come prepared with sabers eyes. You will have a big problem sooner or later.

Your mentality clearly did not fit in with that guild. This was gonna happen whatever you did.

I dont claim im perfect but can a terrible dps judge you , critique you and in fact kick you? was my rage correct?
    Yes. Because they were an officer. I mean, that's exactly what happened.

Also, I don't care about your HPS, or their DPS, if you get all rage mode over something you could talk civilly about, you're gonna get kicked.

Deleted
    Guys dont focus on the drama story , i just want to know if i played correctly or not , during nygoth which was basically the biggest part i got flamed for , i had 220k hps compared to 140k 2nd and 100k 3rd , they say that i had 46-50% overheal but i think thats overall or something because i tend to monitor this stuff and i think i had like 30% , well im not saying its impossible but still..... anyway those 7 dispells was the beginning of the drama compared to 15 and 31 of the other healers , the pressure was really extreme but also in some cases when someone has a debuff all healers will make an attemp to dispell it and someone will do it first , in this particular boss i had in some cases 48 dispells , anyway if you was my officer would you lecture me about this boss and criticize my play? especially after my performance on the other bosses? they actually gave me a lot of blame.
    The title of the tread is "Do you think that gkick was justified? did i play terribly?"

So the answer to the first question is yes, you most likely deserved to be kicked from the guild as a result of your attitude. I mean flipping out on Officers in the guild won't do you any favors. You're even letting that attitude spill over to a forum post.

Your performance is impossible analyzed based on what you have said, just saying "well my HPS was high!" doesn't tell us anything sadly. Link some logs and we can have a better understanding of what's going on.

Yeah, you've only came here because you want validation that you think you were right and they were wrong.

But don't worry - sounds like a shit guild anyway.