Poll: Best legs for mythic+ ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Yeah shoulders arent particularly good but there are times where they can prove pretty invaluable, special notes goes to DHT, shade of xavius, and first boss and the leaps during first boss and trash before it. Shade has very low actual outgoing damage but very bursty, being able to keep it up at vulnerable targets prior to outgoing damage is pretty valuable.
    Halls of valor, big packs with lots of outgoing random damage, makes it pretty good, aswell as being to prepare for hyrja's eye of the storm ability more effectively.
    Special mentions goes to skorpions in neltharions lair and mariners in MoS aswell. Being able to prepare for massive aoe damage pulls like those is where these shoulders shine.
    All valid points, downside is I mosty raid and don't do mythic + (due to time restrictions, not because they are not fun). In a raid setting there is little value except I can pre-hot a little earlier ^^.

After going through hundreds of mythic+ heroics since first week of release, I got my bracers last week from Ilgy hc. I can safely say that it is really powerful on mythic+ higher levels. I run +9-11 and with CW, germination and cultivation you can just put 7 HoTs on tank, swiftmend and forget the tank for about 15-20 seconds. They are kinda useless in raids because of prosperity talent since you generally use SM to buff your WG.
    Two days ago, I got the shoulders from emissary chest and I found the shoulders pretty useless due to resets only working for 10 seconds or until damage. Also it doesn't work with germination.
    Also I wanna bitch shortly about the fact that Rdruid legendaries are the worst healer legendaries compared to other healers. paladins get %20 more healing or %30 beacon healing, shamans, monks and priests are getting major upgrades to all their cooldowns or main abilities but druids, the known raid healers, are getting only 1 "kinda useful" ring for raids.
    Last edited by epire; 2016-10-18 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    All valid points, downside is I mosty raid and don't do mythic + (due to time restrictions, not because they are not fun). In a raid setting there is little value except I can pre-hot a little earlier ^^.
    Yeah got them yday myself as my 2nd legendary after the legendary neck, its very meh in raiding, its useful on some occasions, elerethe, twisting winds and necrotic venom targets, and prior to vile ambush.
    ursoc aswell, being able to prehot without losing out on hps is okay.

Definitely one of the weaker legendaries both for raiding and dungeons, its not completely useless though, but for cenarius progress it will be :/
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-10-18 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Do u pray to the lord of RNG at night? Happy u ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbuff View Post
    Some people have all the luck in the world. sigh...
    I am really sorry guys. I am extremely lucky, and my guild seem to hate me for it - for good reasons, I guess. I did pray to the RNGgods and they seemed to have answered me.

Tearstone is interesting but man is it counter-intuitive with the gold trait that heals WG targets if they have Rejuv on them (unless that trigger comes after the Tearstone proc). Also 20%, meh.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by epire View Post
    After going through hundreds of mythic+ heroics since first week of release, I got my bracers last week from Ilgy hc. I can safely say that it is really powerful on mythic+ higher levels. I run +9-11 and with CW, germination and culvination you can just put 7 HoTs on tank, swiftmend and forget the tank for about 15-20 seconds. They are kinda useless in raids because of prosperity talent since you generally use SM to buff your WG.
    Two days ago, I got the shoulders from emissary chest and I found the shoulders pretty useless due to resets only working for 10 seconds or until damage. Also it doesn't work with germination.
    Also I wanna bitch shortly about the fact that Rdruid legendaries are the worst healer legendaries compared to other healers. paladins get %20 more healing or %30 beacon healing, shamans, monks and priests are getting major upgrades to all their cooldowns or main abilities but druids, the known raid healers, are getting only 1 "kinda useful" ring for raids.
    tranq boots and ring are very useful, other than that the rest utility ones arent awful, shoulders is pretty bad, but the rest are good utility, chest(5% DR and increased yseras gift healing.)
    Have you tried going something like cultivation + CW (the current go-to raid build) provides tons of passive healing towards the tank.

paladin shoulders are pretty broken, but the 20% increased healing is only good if you use a specific talent otherwise its a hps loss to cast judgement to increase healing for 5 sec.
    shaman legendaries look pretty darn good though.

Actually the Ring, giving haste after a cc is my personal favorite. I have the Elune ring, too. It's fine, saves some mana and GCDs. But the other ring is a personal BL with 30sec CD (Roots) and awesome for m+ trash
    Last edited by Tokkai; 2016-10-18 at 10:30 PM.