Elvui cooldown timers

Hi all very new to Elvui.

So when I set up my protection Warrior there was a few cool downs that appears to be pre-baked into the UI. So it appears Elvui is has automatically set up a bar that shrinks as my shield block cool down runs down. The same for a few trinket items.

However, I would like to add some standard cool downs as well. For instance, in order to keep shield block up at maximum amount I really need to see what the cool down is on Shield Slam. However, I can't see a way to get a timers for it on Elvui. I can sort of ham fist it with Weakauras however, if there is a way to add cool downs to Elvui it would be great.

Any tips?

How do you mean add cooldowns to ElvUI?, ElvUI will already put a countdown on the icons on your action bars, If your talking about WeakAuras, Enable the Cooldown Check box in display and it will display the CD left on it.

If your using someone elses UI and they have OmniCC Installed, ElvUI's will be disabled and OmniCC Will take over but not sure if it requires rules to be setup for WeakAura's