Need help with trinkets.

So i'm in a bit of a situation here that i don't understand what trinkets i should go for. I've never simmed my character and i'm all too hazy on how to do it correctly. So i have the following trinkets right now in my bag and i cant seem to decide which two are the best. And i've seen the trinket list, but i don't know how much of it is applicable in practicality.

Swarming plaguehive 850
    Unstable Arcanocrystal 860
    Twisting Wins 870 + Speed
    Bough of corruption 850
    Naraxa's spiked tongue 840

I've tried them all one by one on dummies and i dont seem to understand the difference much.
    The most powerful combination that i felt was - Unstable arcanocrystal and Swarming Plaguehive.
    But with so many different guides and opinions on trinket. I cant seem to understand what would be the best for me.
    The stats im sitting on are not too great as well, but here is a link to my armory nonetheless.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/silvermoon/Koouos/

I would really help if someone would give me a go through on this, because i usually prioritize gear with higher ilevel if there is a difference of 5 ilevels.
    Also i have another question on a seperate matter, when im specced into eradication should i be throwing off a chaos bolt as soon as i have two shards to mantain maximum uptime on eradication or should i just save them?
    Last edited by ineedacent; 2016-10-13 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Simcraft it, seriously.

Swarming Plaguehive + Arcanocrystal is easily the best way to go.