Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Brick wall
    Bwahahahahah, oh the irony, every "argument" you like to throw in, i can refute with hard facts and you talk about my opinions been a brick wall? seriously, take a deep breath, relax, let your inner harmony flow, release all this hatred you have for Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Bwahahahahah, oh the irony, every "argument" you like to throw in, i can refute with hard facts and you talk about my opinions been a brick wall? seriously, take a deep breath, relax, let your inner harmony flow, release all this hatred you have for Rift
    Sure I'll do that when you release the blind defending of Trion. Seem a fair deal?

I don't think it's hatred, it's disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    I don't think it's hatred, it's disappointment.
    Pretty much. Amazing game going downhill every week. Every time I see Trion pull some bullcrap I get more and more disappointed.

Please do show these hard facts....

The only way to get this mat is by someone spending RL cash.......THAT IS PAY 2 WIN because the mat is needed for gear. That is spending RL $$$ to buy power. There is no other AA or AAA MMO on the market that does this. You are infact blind defending Trion yet again.

People like you defending Trion's every move is what will cause the game to die. Rift was a great MMO but Trion's stupidity and the blind fanbase is what will kill it.

I still stand firm with what I said before, This is the last expansion for rift. If Rift stays around for another ill be fucken impressed.

I am not impressed with the choices they made so far and the content shown. That dungeon looked like it was in early alpha at best.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-10-14 at 10:54 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Please do show these hard facts....

The only way to get this mat is by someone spending RL cash.......THAT IS PAY 2 WIN because the mat is needed for gear. That is spending RL $$$ to buy power.

There is no other AA or AAA MMO on the market that does this. You are infact blind defending Trion yet again.
    Tbf I did offer to give up my "argument" and hatred and let my "inner harmony" flow if he's willing to give up the blind defence! . Something tells me that offer is just gonna be an eternal stalemate

Tbf I did offer to give up my "argument" and hatred and let my "inner harmony" flow if he's willing to give up the blind defence! . Something tells me that offer is just gonna be an eternal stalemate
    Yep.

/10newp2woptions.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is spending RL $$$ to buy power.

There is no other AA or AAA MMO on the market that does this
    Black Desert says hi, Neverwinter says hello, Runes of Magic sends their greetings, heck even Star Citizen has people throwing $750 at the screen to buy more P2W ships and that is years away from release.

Black Desert says hi, Neverwinter says hello, Runes of Magic sends their greetings, heck even Star Citizen has people throwing $750 at the screen to buy more P2W ships and that is years away from release.
    Dude come on do we have a deal? My "arguments" for your blind defence?

Check Mate, I was really wanting you to use those examples.

Now tell me how is RIFT any different.....it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude come on do we have a deal?
    Hard to make a "deal" with someone who literally sticks his nose into every game's Thread crying and ranting about how bad it is or how it's a "crap" game, kinda hard to find a post by you saying anything good about any game.

I was really wanting you to use those examples.
    So you admit you already knew those examples were P2W yet you just "happened" to say name other MMO's that do this? protip, anything in Rift you consider "P2W" (lol) can be bought without spending a penny of your money.
    Last edited by Slipmat; 2016-10-14 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Adventurine needed to be capped, to be honest. Being able to stockpile massive amounts and then dump it all during an event is kinda broken. I mean, it's what I've done a few times, but it's still pretty freaking broken.

Also, this has nothing to do with F2P at all, this impacts F2P and sub players alike. This only doesn't impact folks that spend money on credits for this kind of stuff. And honestly, it's only "popular" (and I think that's a stretch) because it's a no effort way to get tons of free stuff.

There's plenty to critique Trion on in terms of their handling of Rift, this is not really one of those things. Especially not as "F2P unfriendly" as this impacts all players who don't spend on credits.
    Regardless of whether it needs to be capped or not, why should the players be punished for the developers lack of foresight?

You feel this isn't a reason to critique Trion? I hate to use this term, but I haven't seen a more accurate representation of a fanboy in quite a while.

Hard to make a "deal" with someone who literally sticks his nose into every game's Thread crying and ranting about how bad it is or how it's a "crap" game, kinda hard to find a post by you saying anything good about any game.
    Why talk about the past when the current is what matters. As it stands what is good about Rift has been around for a long time. What is bad about rift is something new Trion does each week.

So that's a no then thought so. I'll continue to be the anti you then . So I'll iterate what I think of Rift right now. Great game but Trion are making the wrong decisions towards the state of the game. I don't think their B2P expac will sell well either and will either cause the game to be shut down or go back to the F2P model.

So that's a no then thought so. I'll continue to be the anti you then . So I'll iterate what I think of Rift right now. Great game but Trion are making the wrong decisions towards the state of the game. I don't think their B2P expac will sell well either and will either cause the game to be shut down or go back to the F2P model.
    I think the bolded is more likely even more so since they running a few other games one of them is also a MMO. At some point the resources going into rift won't be worth it.

Will be kinda fucked up to see Rift shutdown before Defiance (This isn't the MMO I was talking about above ether).

I think the bolded is more likely even more so since they running a few other games one of them is also a MMO.

Will be kinda fucked up to see Rift shutdown before Defiance (This isn't the MMO I was talking about above ether).
    Archeage. The actual Pay to Win one if I recall.

Archeage. The actual Pay to Win one if I recall.
    Totally forgot about Archeage to be honest. The MMO I was talking about was Devilian.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think their B2P expac will sell well either and will either cause the game to be shut down or go back to the F2P model.

All those players you see running around with Starlord/Starlady titles and riding the Drake are just going to stop playing next week then? right, sounds legit, here, as you're in your DeLorean bring me back the winning Lotto tickets for the next few months, thanks.

Totally forgot about Archeage to be honest. The MMO I was talking about was Devilian.
    Oh that piece of crap MMO/ARPG hybrid garbage. Ew.

- - - Updated - - -

All those players you see running around with Starlord/Starlady titles and riding the Drake are just going to stop playing next week then? right, sounds legit, here, as you're in your DeLorean bring me back the winning Lotto tickets for the next few months, thanks.
    Alright. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and bonus is 7. Thank me later. Also I don't use a Delorean. Cool but unreliable. Tardis way better.

So why are you avoiding my reply to you again?

Oh because you even proved yourself that Rift is p2w

So once again....

Check Mate, I was really wanting you to use those examples.

Now tell me how is RIFT any different.....it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that piece of crap MMO/ARPG hybrid garbage. Ew.
    I enjoyed the Alpha/Beta for it a bit but there was nothing there lasting.

While I was playing it I was also hearing more BS Trion was pulling at the time with Rift and decided to just never play there games again.