Former top US 20-40th Warrior DPS Looking for Mythic Horde Progression Guild

866 ilvl Arms
    Currently have multiple top 15 parses on Heroic fights.
    Looking for 3-4 day raiding guild raiding between 7-11PM CST (8-midnight EST, 5-9 PM PST) but can be flexible. Looking for a guild that is currently atleast 3/7 Mythic

Currently am 7/7 H 1/7M (Ursoc).

Some of my past achievements:

US 20th Heroic Garrosh kill
    US 26th Ra-Den Kill US 29th Heroic Lei Shen kill
    US 32nd Heroic Sha of Fear kill
    US 40th Heroic Madness of Deathwing kill
    US 37th Heroic Ragnoras kill
    US 30th Heroic Al'Akir kill
    US 33rd Heroic Sinestra kill
    US 101th Heroic Lich King

Leave a message with your battletag and I'll get back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Hey we aren't as far progressed as you're looking for but I figured I'd share our info just in case.

Server: Zul'jin - Horde
    Raid Times: 7-10pm EST

Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.

Current Needs:
    Priest - All Specs
    Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Druid - Feral

Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.

Please contact for more information.
    TheChin#1332

Hey, how's it going. We are interested in an arms warrior for our mythic team. We are currently 2/7M ranked top 25 on A52 Horde. Add me on btag at Sergelid#1834 and we can chat.

Rage (Skullcrusher US-EAST HORDE) is looking for a warrior for mythic progression! Currently 2/7M! Contact me through PM or through bnet aenimosity#1340
    Rage has been around since Vanilla and was a very hardcore guild back then. We're more laid back now but still pushing through Mythics all expansion!
    Raid times are Tue/Wed/Sunday 8 PM to 11 PM EST.

Cool

<Xen of Onslaught>
    Emerald Dream (RPPVP) [Not an RP guild]

Current Progression:
    3/7M EN
    3/3N ToV

Raid Times:
    T/T/Sun 7:30 - 10:30 CST

Currently have a core spot open for a good arms warrior.
    Would appreciate the chance to talk with you if you're still looking.

krishatcher1#1967
    https://www.xoohq.com/
    Last edited by Baee; 2016-11-15 at 07:14 PM.

Hey man we are 2/7M and raid tues/thurs 8-1130CST. add me! pikmin264#1693

<No Fun Allowed> Spirestone connected server (US Drak'Tharon, US Firetree, US Malorne, US Rivendare, US Stormscale)

We're looking for solid DPS for Mythic progression in Legion.

Flasks, Food, Gems, and Enchants are all expected for each raid. We are all around our mid twenties with players from many walks of life. We raid a total of 9 hours a week across three raid days.

<--Raid times -->
    Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am
    Sunday - 9:30pm-12:30am
    Monday - 9:30pm-12:30am(Might change to wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am due to members hours changing can be discussed)
    (All times listed are EST, the server's time)

Recruitment needs
    deathknight (dd) high
    demon (hunter) medium
    druid (balance) high
    druid (feral-dd) high
    hunter high
    mage medium
    monk (healer) high
    monk (dd) low
    paladin (retribution) low
    priest (dd) high
    rogue high
    shaman (enhancement) high
    shaman (restoration) low
    warlock high
    warrior (dd) high

Feel free to apply if your class is not listed

add Please add Mia#1321 or Zigex#1225 or Loots#1191 if you are interested or have any questions!

<Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. We are a fairly new guild with a late start to Mythic EN and we are looking to lock in a few more reliable dps for our core roster.

What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 4/7M guilds?
    Though we had a late start, we are already 4/7M and 2/3H and have been progressing a new Mythic raid boss each week, plus a full heroic EN and our Mythic farm, all on just 6 hours a week.

As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs.

Progression:
    7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
    4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Recruiting Needs:
    Ranged DPS
    Ranged DPS/ Offspec Healer (Shaman preferably)
    *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider reliable and competent players on all specs*

Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and Mythic+ throughout the week, consistently clearing +12 every week.

If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag:

strange-fiction.enjin.com

Paragon#1682
    Jovy#11531
    Welshy#1674

Good Morning,

I'm from <Astral> on Turalyon. We are a group of players from multiple, notable guilds such as Blood Legion, Supermassive, Vanquish, Might, and more. Some facts and figures are:

7/7M w/Odyn to drop this week
    8-11est T/W/Th
    Loot Council
    Small Roster size
    LF DPS Warrior

If any of this appeals to you, please visit the site at www.AstralGuild.com and add Dagr#1208 in game. I look forward to speaking with you!