Faulty countermeasure

So, maybe this won't get blasted or deleted, but I need help in understanding why this trinket is so good... is it the crit? Does it proc 50 times in 30 seconds? I just don't see it... don't worry I believe it because it's what I see everyone wearing, but I just don't get it. I don't have one yet, maybe i'll in undestand it when I get it. I play main spec ret.

When your crusade is at 15 stacks you have a ton of haste. When the you have FCM up and all that haste the trinket procs like crazy + is getting amplified by the dmg boost from crusade. It also lines up perfectly with wings.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a trinket you will absolutely want to have, no matter the ilevel. I have an 825 version and it did me wonders in HC EN last night. I'm 849 (fell behind as I took a few weeks break) and my guildies are mostly pushing 865 with a few legendaries. I finished 6th overall on Xavius and my burst was insane. According to my guild leader, who showed me the log, I hit Legendary stats for that fight, just for my ilevel. Pretty chuffed.

TL;DR - It works so well with Crusade, get it, no matter what ilevel.

Deleted
    it works so well for ret paladins due to the current crusade design. With crusade stacked to 15 you will have a swing timer a round 1.5 sec so compared to let´s say arms warriors we do have nearly double the amount of swings + dmg modifiers we get.
    But before you ruin your life by running Vaults 24/7 until you have it take into consideration that with 7.1 FCM will drop heavily in value doe to the fuckup they plan with the new crusade. Try to get a horn of valor (1. boss Halls of Valor) it is pretty sufficiently close in value to be a good alternative.

Like others have said.

Faulty Countermeasure or Horn of Valor will align perfectly and can be used with every Avenging Wrath/Crusade.

Extra damage gets boosted by the other extra damage. 1+1=3. Kind of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Thanks everyone for the info... I'll keep working on FC and start working on horn... maybe the changes to crusade won't go live.

Deleted
    Crusade as it is now is extremely strong and pairing it with one "one use" trinket makes it even stronger , adding the old war pot into the equation is the best go-to. If you are lucky with the relics as well then u can freely run with it in every situation . Faulty and Horn are on use trinkets and both are neat. Faulty got the advantage on sims. What is more with the clashing and lag that can result in annoyin fuckups during high haste periods (tw paired with high crusade stacks) u can still exclude the player and the mistakes and rely on the autoattacks that are always there to back the dps and the on use effect.
    Having run Wardens a bazillion times in variations of heroic , mythic and mythic+ have no luck. But u can always run Halls of Valor and go for Horn and Pack trinkets in order to get a neat on use and a neat static trinket.
    No idea on how the sims for trinkets will look like if crusade changes and if we start using DP for some situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Like others have said.

Faulty Countermeasure or Horn of Valor will align perfectly and can be used with every Avenging Wrath/Crusade.

Extra damage gets boosted by the other extra damage. 1+1=3. Kind of.

there is also a trinket currently like horn of valor from the time walking vendor cost 50 badges. roughly 700 crit on it and on use 4047 str for 20 seconds. its use is 1400 more then an 840 horn but 10 seconds shorter