So if you didn't notice already there is a 1 hour 45 minutes board for Diablos 20th anniversary. Thats too long to just take a ride through the history of Diablo games. With all the tips we have been given from Blizzard on Twitter, GamesCom,... what do you expect is next for us?

Expansion or a new game it matters little here. What would you like to see brought back or created?
Witch class do you think deserves to be added or revived from the older diablo games, skill suggestions for them or existing classes? How would you improve the game overall and revive the player base?

I would like to see druids. Reworked mehanicaly but with the same fantasy of that they had in Diablo 2. I would like the game to have more need for farming. I don't like getting 6 pieces when I hit level 70 and spend the other 3/4 months fine tuning to push rift levels. The ladders for me are a far fetched dream cause I can't invest so much time so the "big idea" and the only idea behind seasons is pointless for me. I would like to see seasons more in the style of Path of Exile. Special events, items obtainable with those events and a seperate economy.
Loot 2.0 was revolutionary but torment drop rates made those legendary drops from "woohoo a legendary pls be good" to "why can't you be an ancient you piece of crap?"
Mystic is fine cause that one item thats good can become godlike with it but the cube giving guarantee legendary, rerolling set pieces into those you dont have, rolling for ancient, correct me if you want, but it's the auction house. Sell 1 part to buy another. Now it's put 1 part in, a few meaningless crafting materials and viola!
What i want back is that feeling of progression, hard earned items. I know alot of you disagree but before you could play the AH now you just use the cube. Hope to see this game restored to it's glory.