Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I know it's impossible to figure out, but I'd love to see what portion of the playerbase who've played as much as me (65 days /played on the main) still lack their BiS legendary.
    I'm at 8 legendaries on a single character and I still dont have my bis yet.
    I've never gotten like two in a row like I've seen other people have.
    Around same playtime as you, and I do a lot of legendary drop rate content per week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I know it's impossible to figure out, but I'd love to see what portion of the playerbase who've played as much as me (65 days /played on the main) still lack their BiS legendary.
    68 days played, 6 legendaries, almost every raids everyweek, 600 mythic plus, all caches, 130k nethershards. Still dont have my BiS.

i always assumed the relinquished tokens are seperate from BLP, no? is there any official words on this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I have the theory that WQ's increase the BLP as well.

We have some guy in our guild who only does world quests, all normal mythics once a week and his normal raiding with us and he has 12 legendaries.

So are there any people here with 5,5k+ WQ'S on a single char and below 8 legendaries?
    Would match what I've seen.

I have a guildie that essentially only did WQs for most of the 7.1.5 content (until he hit 54 traits) and he was only ever 1 legendary behind me.
    He was either extremely lucky with drops, or WQs do factor into it to some degree.

Mind you, he wasn't doing item WQs, he was doing exclusively AP WQs.

Why is https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/ broken? It doesn't show how close you are to legendary anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why is https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/ broken? It doesn't show how close you are to legendary anymore.
    It never worked to begin with.
    It is #feelsCraft and was never a measurement in the slightest

Huh? I don't know what you're saying.
    Simplified version - "It never worked"

Yeah, that's what I don't get, it use to work fine for me. What's "feelcraft" is that a different tool?

Yeah, that's what I don't get, it use to work fine for me. What's "feelcraft" is that a different tool?
    "FeelCraft" is pretty much a derogatory term used in the way of people who disagree with Theorycrafting/Simulations, "I don't think the Sim and Math are right, I -feel- stronger using something not optimal", hence FeelCraft.

The numbers were no longer relevant since legendary droprates were changed and reworked so they were removed as to not be misleading

Do we have any estimates yet on what 7.2 did to legendary drop rate? Did the baseline drop rate go up? You would have to assume that the rate at which people are accruing BLP has increased, given that we now have the 100 Legionfall Supply turn in caches that people are getting 1-2 of a day that have a chance to drop legendaries, plus people getting extra rep caches from the paragon rep system. If Blizzard didn't tune down BLP to compensate for those extra sources, you would have to assume legendaries are dropping significantly more frequently now?

it seems more frequent - if you play.

I was in a M zero yesterday and two people got a legendary. In nearly every raid someone get one too.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be a good strategy regarding those legendary-dropping tokens? I'm feeling like I should get second legendary very soon. Of course I want to target a specific legendary. Should I stop any activity and just farm those tokens until I'll get drop and then continue my normal play? Or it's an independent drop?

This tool only tracks raids and dungeons, right?
    But BLP is also affected by broken shore (relinquished) tokens (no confirmation on dauntless yet), chests you open on the broken isles, rare mobs and mini bosses (skull mobs), and World Bosses ofc. Afaik this tool can only track raids, dungeons and world bosses, right? So we can never have accurate information regarding our "killpoints" when it comes to all the other activities.

I have around that as well, and i only got my BiS last week, i still don't have something remotely closet o my 2nd BiS yet. Got all the utilities, one fore fire(db head) and the BiS gloves for frost. 8 in total, where one is usefull

I have removed the prediction code because the droprates have changed so much over the last few patches. Also, you can craft legendaries now and each spec has it's own rate of Bad Luck Protection(tm), so the predictions would be even more inaccurate so i felt like there was no reason to keep it on the site.

If there was any specific advice for content to be run by me right now in 7.2 what is the best advice someone can give? My rogue, who got 1 legendary 41 days ago, has done NH every week in at least one difficulty, at least 5+ mythic dungeons each week. I usually complete the weekly cache quest, but haven't done much with the emissaries since this is my alt. Chain runs of mythic+ dungeons? Praying more? =p

Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    If there was any specific advice for content to be run by me right now in 7.2 what is the best advice someone can give? My rogue, who got 1 legendary 41 days ago, has done NH every week in at least one difficulty, at least 5+ mythic dungeons each week. I usually complete the weekly cache quest, but haven't done much with the emissaries since this is my alt. Chain runs of mythic+ dungeons? Praying more? =p
    Do emissaries every day regardless. They seem to have a highly elevated chance of legendary drops. So does the paragon rep caches and the caches you turn for 100 Legionfall Supplies. I have gotten 4 legendaries since 7.2 (up to 12 in total) and 3 of the 4 have come from those caches. Mythic+ seems to be a waste of time if you want either AP or legendaries; I have done like 400 of them since Legion's launch and have gotten 0/12 legendaries from it.