Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

SJW's in Toronto turn violent

To all the kids on here that think left wing PC liberals are the essence of progression in the west, take a look at this video filmed during a meeting about free speech. Disgraceful human beings

There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where was the violence?

lol 10 seconds of pushing each other? This is violence these days?

Deleted
    that wasn't that violent really, a bit dumb but not really violent

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Where was the violence?

lol 10 seconds of pushing each other? This is violence these days?
    For Canadian standards this was a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    that wasn't that violent really, a bit dumb but not really violent
    Still violent, physically assaulting someone you disagree with is never the answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Still violent, physically assaulting someone you disagree with is never the answer.
    i said wasn't that violent, not wasn't violent at all

10+ Year Old Account
    1> No "violence". Some crowded pushing. I saw more "violence" when I went to a Great Big Sea concert.

2> The video opens with a statement that there were white noise machines "blaring" throughout, and there's no white noise anywhere in the video, so I have to chalk that up as a lie.

Deleted
    The girl with the yellow beanie looks so terribly smug while straight up lying. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The girl with the yellow beanie looks so terribly smug while straight up lying. :|
    Oh, that's Dinsee Nuffin.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-10-14 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i said wasn't that violent, not wasn't violent at all
    I know, just pointing that out It wasn't agree, or disagree statement more like adding to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    2> The video opens with a statement that there were white noise machines "blaring" throughout, and there's no white noise anywhere in the video, so I have to chalk that up as a lie.
    What? The video opens with "Counter-protesters blared white noise throughout the protest". Where does that say machines? And you do know what white noise means right?

EDIT: Just got to the end of the video and she actually shows them setting up a "white noise machine".
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2016-10-14 at 05:56 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Triggered SJW beta-cuck detected in the OP, can't even handle a bit locker-room banter. All the guys I know occasionally whip a towel or push each other around!

Well seeing as what happened to that reporter who was "pulled down" by one of Trumps minons was assult...this is too! So much violance!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

This Thread is full of more violence than that video. Cyberowl alone just raped and took a shit on the dudes rug again.

Though to be honest that one black girl is a total cunt and looks the type to start a chant about how her taunting the white lady wasn't effective so is racism.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Oh, that's Dinsee Nuffin.
    Didn't get it at first. Rip me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What? The video opens with "Counter-protesters blared white noise throughout the protest". Where does that say machines? And you do know what white noise means right?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise

It's a neutral signal. Crowds being uproarious is not "white noise", it's crowd noise. Chanting is not "white noise". Shouting things through megaphones is not "white noise".

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    That's Smugglypuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is what we call violence now a days?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise

It's a neutral signal. Crowds being uproarious is not "white noise", it's crowd noise. Chanting is not "white noise". Shouting things through megaphones is not "white noise".
    Just got to the end of the video and she actually shows them setting up a "white noise machine". How far did you make it in the video?

These people should be ashamed of their violent behavior.