Story Time: Looking for help finding a guild

If a mod could move this too suggestions that would be great i really dont wanna make more posts than i need on a topic and this would be better suited in the suggestions after being on the site for more than an hour lol.

LOL ok so now that the click bait is done

This is whats goin on, i dont wanna go into too many details and wanna keep stuff private with no names.

I am new to end game progression raiding and its something i wanted to do.

I started playing this game as a mage and i loved raiding MC/BWL and all the others (only did a few bosses in the 40 mans but cleared the 20 mans) I thought this was some bad ass shit. Got into BC and thought me and my group of people were going to tear the new xpac a new one. But when it came down to raid time everyone almost seemed to fail so hard at the mechanics i had than realized id been helping to carry people and thats not what i do for fun. This irritated me and made me quit. I came back to wow around mop raided casually as warrior had fun in heroics. Wod comes out semi same thing but i quit after the first boss in highmaul due to starting at a new church and had a ton of work. I am a youth pastor and kids come first along with my family.
    I came back and expected to have my hand held

I understand this now but they were like %&^ you find your own group, so i did. Ended up finding a group of people in time for about half of HFC and 4 bosses in mythic

Now with legion i am looking to raid in a guild that does progression as it comes out cause thats what seems to be the funniest and most efficient way for me to play wow. I do have an addictive personality so i cant play 20 hours a day even though i prob could im loving this xpac so fast.

I know the reasons i left before and had a hard time finding a guild but if someone could help me and maybe make me understand what im doing wrong/or if its just the guilds im in. This xpac alone i have almost raided with as many groups as i have the entire 11 years of wow. I like to go somewhere and either grow with them or just chill out and raid when they need me.

Im not used to getting sat and i understand thats ok when its a valid reason but when your getting sat over other people that are over doing you big time is a reason. When your 5th dps on pulls on mythic Ursoc i dont think that is a valid reason for sitting someone when other people are messing up a lot worse than you not only on dps but the mechanics of the fight.

What im basically in need of is someone that is kind of heart and maybe can explain to me what im doing wrong so that in the future i wont have to leave guilds. I have only trialed for one guild so far and i think it went well. I got a heroic cenarius kill. which i was workin on sadly and xavius and mythic nythendria. The guild i was in was amazing i thought their dps was great/ people showed up on time ready (big thing when you used to recruit)

the only thing i didnt like was people had their little cliques and what not and thats what broke up the guild before me and i dont like sitting so i went ahead and left after seeing that i had already sat the bench for a whole raid and half night worth of the raiding out of 2/3 nights, watching them on stream outside the instance. I wasnt about to continue watching people that i felt were messing stuff up all the time. I tried to go over logs with one of their core memebers and he didnt seem to know what to tell me cause when we looked he noticed he took alot more damage than me. All i can say is after that i went to another person higher up and tried the same thing and set a time to look over them that was good for him before the next raid and he never logged on. I understand people have stuff to do so i was like cool. I was ready to sit out again but i got a invite and i was still right outside the stone, i dont know if thats why they put me in but i got a chance and just tried my hardest at mechanics. Even poping a vantus rune and switching my gear around so i had more vers. They tell me my damage is too low but we arent even getting into the 3 min mark. So i try my hardest to do both and i was 5th on the logs(but im new to them as well). I was sat after the break and asked why, they said low damage. Now i can come off strong sometimes and that maybe why they didnt want me their either. I mean i dropped a cauldron on the first boss of heroic for their alt run, who can blame them. I see that im not in the same guild so ill take the blame for the second guild i have raided with but i feel i had already proven i was ready for mythics. Either way my skills arent my problem but it might just be the people i tried with. Either way i am having fun playing this game and would love some help.

LOL who knows im prob over reacting big time and just need to step away for awhile. Not used to playing a video game so much lol.

- - - Updated - - -

i was just typing that out and looked up and didnt mean to make it so long drawn out thing but i wanted to get my point across that i am not looking for a guild but for help finding it, i dont want to be spoon fed the stuff but a chat with someone that knows what their doing could improve my gaming experience maybe even more than a new expansion from what a friend was telling me.

- - - Updated - - -

Took a few moments in prayer this morning and just realized that all this is drama and thats not what i want from this game so no matter what if im playing wow or a diff game or no game at all what i need to do is just have fun. I was taking this progression raiding application serious, too much like a job. This game isnt real life and its nice if you make friends in the guild but we play the game to have fun and i think i forgot that and got too serious. im over reacting and maybe this can be a listen to someone. A video game should never affect your life in a negative way. Just like in real life no matter what you do you can't make people happy, you gotta let them do what they gotta do.
    Last edited by ZarrBH; 2016-10-14 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Mod needs to move to a different topic i think