Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    I wouldn;t bet on us getting a response to the exact same complaints about affliction anytime in the next decade

Amazing innit how mages get a response within hours. Well, nah, not amazing at all really.
    Dude, I haven't seen anything but bitching from you in any thread. Are you playing WoW for the game or just to envy other classes?

I'm perfectly fine with my warlock, Destruction is really good at every boss but Nythendra (yeah, I can do pretty decent even on Renferal if we don't have a DH blowing spiders up and I can squeeze a CB or two on em), it's amazing on Drakes where I'm destroying priority targets really quick coupled with SP, and I can only wonder how awesome it is on Cenarius, because I was topping DPS meters on HC on the first week when ads weren't exploding in seconds. I don't like Xavius fight at all, but hey, Cenarius is the real last boss of this raid's mythic difficulty innit?

I have a fire mage alt and I also enjoy playing it, but it has it's strengths and weaknesses, and cleave definitely favors warlocks more. And I don't even have a decent legendary yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashkill View Post
    and I can only wonder how awesome it is on Cenarius
    I had to throttle my DPS because I kept killing myself from doing too much dmg
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I had to throttle my DPS because I kept killing myself from doing too much dmg
    Cenarius with restraints + waist must be boner inducing damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    Cenarius with restraints + waist must be boner inducing damage.
    Yeah right up until you kill yourself.

I hate cenarius.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...s-in-patch-7-1
    They put warlock on cover again. Last time they did it with affliction warlock they nerfed it hard, so prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...s-in-patch-7-1
    They put warlock on cover again. Last time they did it with affliction warlock they nerfed it hard, so prepare.
    LOL, that's so sad but true.

At least we go that nice ~5% buff, better than nothing I suppose. Would be nice if they at least let Affliction start with 6 souls, like how we start with 3 shards, it would be a nice improvement.

Deleted
    Teams will want a warlock because they've got cool armour.

And healthstones. Don't forget healthstones.

It is not about numbers, it is about gameplay, but ppl that defend developer's work without questionins seems suspect to me, expacially if they seems to have too much time to write on forums, at least for a person that should have a work that is not writing on forums.

- - - Updated - - -

@volrat

Lolwhat?
    I am curious about what gives you the urge to spend so much time writing on forums if you completely agree with game design; usually forums are used by ppl that want a change or have problems, not by those arguing that everybody that has this kind of arguments are wrong.
    That is, if doing that kind of thing is not what you get paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by volrat View Post
    I mean, if you want to be taken seriously you need to get off the conspiracy train.

Man I wish you were right though, my life would be a hell of a lot better if I got payed for wasting my time typing to people like yourself.

I mean, if you want to be taken seriously you need to get off the conspiracy train.

Man I wish you were right though, my life would be a hell of a lot better if I got payed for wasting my time typing to people like yourself.
    So what drives you to say that my personal taste is wrong?

and 8k times you did the same with other "whyners"?

Seriously, trying to discuss a thing you do not agree with is a normal behaviour, coming just to tell us that we should be happy is weyrd...

"whyners"?
    I'm not sure who you're quoting here, or what the fuck you're on about.

I think he's trying to say you're "weyrd" for saying warlocks are fine and not complaining like everyone else.

That's also the first time I've seen anyone spell weird that way.

ok, "whiners" sounds better to you?

Seriously, if you cannot understand a mistype it is clear that you cant do a great work (again, whtever it is..)

ok, "whiners" sounds better to you?

Seriously, if you cannot understand a mistype it is clear that you cant do a great work (again, whtever it is..)
    I've not called anyone a "whiner" in this thread, so I'm assuming you have me confused with someone else.

Deleted
    It is not about numbers, it is about gameplay, but ppl that defend developer's work without questionins seems suspect to me, expacially if they seems to have too much time to write on forums, at least for a person that should have a work that is not writing on forums.

- - - Updated - - -

I am curious about what gives you the urge to spend so much time writing on forums if you completely agree with game design; usually forums are used by ppl that want a change or have problems, not by those arguing that everybody that has this kind of arguments are wrong.
    I would be more carefull. Rumors say that if you disagree with Bacon in more than 3 posts your BN and MMO account gets mysteriously banned. They must be removing the evidence so he doesnt get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    I would be more carefull. Rumors say that if you disagree with Bacon in more than 3 posts your BN and MMO account gets mysteriously banned. They must be removing the evidence so he doesnt get caught.
    -- Mod Snip --

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-10-26 at 08:36 PM.

-- Mod Snip --
    Well, it is not a conspiracy or a machination, just a well known marketing behaviour...
    it is a lot simpler and cheaper to pay some "opinion movers" on 3rd party website to work on the perception that "things are fine, those complaining are just crazy haters" than effectively working on tuning things in a proper way....
    Really, it is a very well known behaviour adopted by big companies, and you are not doing a good work because you got spotted.
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-10-26 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is not a conspiracy or a machination, just a well known marketing behaviour...
    it is a lot simpler and cheaper to pay some "opinion movers" on 3rd party website to work on the perception that "things are fine, those complaining are just crazy haters" than effectively working on tuning things in a proper way....
    Really, it is a very well known behaviour adopted by big companies, and you are not doing a good work because you got spotted.
    I wish this was true, these forums could use some cleaning up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I also wish it was true cause I could really use the income and sitting around typing on a gaming forum sounds like a great way to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    What kind of clean up ?

Like EJ Warlocks who proved that devs had zero internal tests for simulationcrafting and when they did, it was without buffs, trinkets, stuffs... This episode was the nude simcraft.

When GC told to us to go on the internet to learn how to play, when he didn't even take the time once to play a lock on a dummy ?

Xelnath and the MoP revamp: People were so dumbed down they were thinking he knew his stuff.

Sure they read this stuff, because it's easier to take informations here and there aka world of logs and co, compared to what they SHOULD do, in the first place, calculation and creation.

The more incompetent they are, the more Dunning–Kruger effect dogs' of bobby kotick they are.